BVEStation

Author Topic: R62a OpenBve [Official Thread] + Preview  (Read 39429 times)

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: R62a OpenBve [Official Thread] + Preview
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2011, 12:20:32 am »
Thats a great cab! I want to point out something not sure if someone said this but the last R-62A is 2475 and the last R-68 is 2924 I believe therefore 2926 is not a car fleet.But other than the car number it looks FANTASTIC!!!
like smooth said the car number is 2426 . i wouldnt bullshit it because i took pictures of the actual r62a cab .what  Im wondering is  there is a difference between r62a and r62 cabs ....
nope, they're the same, just different under the hood lol
wow really , well thats disapointing i was gonna hunt down and get some r62 cab pics but seeming as its the same might as well not waste my time on it . BTW i love the r62 you guys made and im happy to add the final piece to it. It shouldnt take me that long to program the new panel but it may take some time to create a new Throttle and brake but dont worry , i have a few tricks up my sleeve  ;) .
thanks, and there's no rush lol

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2011, 12:21:46 am »
lol i know,we have all the time we need ;D

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2011, 12:49:27 am »
hey rayvon,did you hear of any updates going on with the r44 for openbve by zerobeats?

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2011, 12:53:42 am »
hey rayvon,did you hear of any updates going on with the r44 for openbve by zerobeats?
Hmmm R44 .....gives me an idea ::)

Offline Orion V CNG #748

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2011, 12:55:10 am »
The R44 was sent to Dj Hammer's I believe. I think hes still working on some sounds or something, now time to get back on topic

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2011, 01:18:07 am »
lmao,you come up with the best ideas  :D :D :D

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2011, 01:23:27 am »
if you want another idea we need a R46 panel. lol

Offline zerobeats2000

• Developer
  • New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2011, 03:41:05 am »

Post deleted
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 01:45:02 am by zerobeats2000 »

Offline Pacific385

• Dispatcher
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2011, 07:09:15 am »
 That Sucks :(   

-----------------------------

But back on topic
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 07:41:33 am by Pacific385 »

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2011, 11:32:30 am »
Okay, my R44 project will be cancelled.  No further notice.  Let the serious developers run NYCTBA with quality camera shots of a real cab.  I'm just the backbone, hardly spoken about and spent lots of time in MS Paint and Paint Shop Pro to draw replica cabs.  I'm getting old and I think it's time to let the new generation handle BVE.  It doesn't make sense to release an R40 slant remake and an R44 cab view and moments later, someone releases a much updated project to fit the future routes.  Good luck people, and Mr. RailFan, keep up the great work.
WHOAAA! It's seems too me that you're looking at other train developers work and like losing it.Don't stop your project even though it wasn't a cab pic it is still the best thing we had since TLjr. took down his R-44.It's like people are kicking you out of your job while your still kicking your ass getting the job done.Your trains are fine to me b\c it's better than nothing.But please keep developing good trains.

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2011, 11:39:35 am »

Okay, my R44 project will be cancelled.  No further notice.  Let the serious developers run NYCTBA with quality camera shots of a real
cab.  I'm just the backbone, hardly spoken about and spent lots of time in MS Paint and Paint Shop Pro to draw replica cabs.  I'm getting old and I think it's time to let the new generation handle BVE.  It doesn't make sense to release an R40 slant remake and an R44 cab view and moments later, someone releases a much updated project to fit the future routes.  Good luck people, and Mr. RailFan, keep up the great work.

Bro dont give up , keep creating your work . last time i saw a preview of it it looked great ;D . i was just joking bout creating the r44 . i dont even have cab pics and would never want to rival a developer by creating a train that he's creating . if you need help just tell us and we'll be more than happy to help you out ;) . Most importantly don't give up !

Offline R40R32

• Operator
  • RFC_NYC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2011, 12:13:50 pm »
Yo bro don't give up keep doing what you do.
https://www.youtube.com/user/RailLine8?feature=mhee (My YouTube Channel)
http://www.youtube.com/user/RailLine7?feature=mhee (Second YouTube channel)
M.T.A. -Money Taking Agency

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2011, 12:56:03 pm »

Okay, my R44 project will be cancelled.  No further notice.  Let the serious developers run NYCTBA with quality camera shots of a real cab.  I'm just the backbone, hardly spoken about and spent lots of time in MS Paint and Paint Shop Pro to draw replica cabs.  I'm getting old and I think it's time to let the new generation handle BVE.  It doesn't make sense to release an R40 slant remake and an R44 cab view and moments later, someone releases a much updated project to fit the future routes.  Good luck people, and Mr. RailFan, keep up the great work.
that shouldn't be a reason to give up, your panel was great, and it's good that we're getting a lot of the old classes out

Offline Bombardier01800

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
    • View Profile
    • MBTA and NJT Transit Forums
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2011, 01:21:51 pm »

Bro, just because you don't have a cab pic doesn't mean it's not good! It looks like a pretty damn good model if you ask me... Look at DjHammer's R38... It's a model, and it kicks ass. If there's something I've been waiting for is this R44... I've even done some sound hunting. Seriously man, don't give up this is something good you got here with a well known group of developers.

-Jose.
Jose
BVEStation Administrator

Offline Pegasusleos4

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2011, 01:25:27 pm »
Don't give up just because your is not like so realistic. You are already putting a lots of effort and i know that it will come out good when you release your final. Just keep working on it . I have faith in you. I can't wait for your train to come out ;D :D :)