BVEStation

Author Topic: (WIP) The Official Update Thread for the Olive Drab R16  (Read 5466 times)

Offline PelhamLocal

• Operator
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
(WIP) The Official Update Thread for the Olive Drab R16
« on: August 26, 2014, 01:03:20 pm »
Hi guys, with permission from DJhammers, I'm currently working on the Olive Drab R16, from the train of many metals.

To make progress move faster, i would extremely appreciate any and all pictures of it. All credit with be given to all of those who contribute. Thanx

And of course Thank you again, to DJhammers for giving me permission.

(*****If you see any textures used that look like they were taken from your photos, please Note no textures are final as of this moment, and I am only using them as a template, and WILL NOT USE them, WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!!!*****)

Offline [CT1660]

• Dispatcher
  • openBVE Developer, OMSI Repainter & Engine Modder
    • View Profile
    • Enter The Lair
Re: (WIP) The Official Update Thread for the Olive Drab R16
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 08:05:53 pm »
Hi guys, with permission from DJhammers, I'm currently working on the Olive Drab R16, from the train of many metals.

To make progress move faster, i would extremely appreciate any and all pictures of it. All credit with be given to all of those who contribute. Thanx

And of course Thank you again, to DJhammers for giving me permission.

(*****If you see any textures used that look like they were taken from your photos, please Note no textures are final as of this moment, and I am only using them as a template, and WILL NOT USE them, WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!!!*****)

No need for permission to edit my train - I released the R16 with open development in mind so you are always free to make as many derivatives as you please!

I'll send you my texture pack as I was originally gonna release an NYTM scheme package on a future update of the R16 just as soon as I get my internet connection working again. They will be full sized photos I shot.

I will also send you the interior textures from an earlier beta when the R16 had the NYTM blue interior

Once you're done, I'll add you to the credits for the derivative, and add it to the R16 package. I'm waiting on mudwrestle to work on new seats
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 08:09:38 pm by [CT1660] »

Offline PelhamLocal

• Operator
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 11:31:59 pm »
Sounds good! @ct1660 thanx  ;D

Offline PelhamLocal

• Operator
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 12:12:03 pm »
Also sorry for not giving you credit, i wasn't sure who built the train originally, and since djhammers released the lastest version. @ct1660

Offline PelhamLocal

• Operator
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 06:19:34 pm »