BVEStation

Author Topic: (WIP) Official Updated Thread for the (B) (D) and (N) Lines  (Read 109006 times)

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
(WIP) Official Updated Thread for the (B) (D) and (N) Lines
« on: January 11, 2013, 01:20:42 pm »
NOTE: All further updates will be posted in the NYCTA Southern Division Thread: LINK

Hello everyone, i apologize for my absence from the forum but as some of you may know i got into a car accident on new years day and have been hospitalized for the past two weeks and was released this morning. 

Now moving onto more important matters, i plan on releasing the (B) (D) and (N) lines sometime this weekend.

The updated (B) line will most likely be released this Saturday night and will feature some scenarios and some other goodies packaged in.

The (D) line will be released Sunday night and will run to Bay 50 Street from 205 Street, but will feature various other scenarios included such as short turn and updated signals.

Finally, The Southbound (N) Line will be released Monday evening, and will feature the (N) line from Astoria to Bay 50 Street (Via the West  End - D line) along with some other scenarios, such as the (N) to 59 Street. Thank you for being patient and Happy New Years! I will post in this thread once a line has been released.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 11:48:03 pm by Dj Hammers »

Offline Mkoyf

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: (B) (D) and (N) Line Update.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 01:48:18 pm »
Thanks for updating us.
Feel Better.

Offline Mkoyf

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 03:11:40 pm »
Hello,
Do we know when the Brighton Local line will be released .
Thanks

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 03:45:10 pm »
JayJay will probably release an updated Q to Coney Island which will feature a local. IDK when this will get done though.

I might include an updated (Q) to Brighton - via Atorial Local - Broadway/Brighton Express with the (N) Release. This will have timers and announcements in Queens/upper Manhattan.

Offline r160bve

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 04:22:10 pm »
Why did the accident have to happen to you? Its great you're alive and my prayers are with you. This is some true dedication you are putting into this. May God bless you ;D
Check out my YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/csx8851

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 04:43:59 pm »
Why did the accident have to happen to you? Its great you're alive and my prayers are with you. This is some true dedication you are putting into this. May God bless you ;D

Thanks!

Offline metroII

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 04:49:50 pm »
Having a car accident is one of the worse things that can happen to someone. I hope you feel better soon, and don't end up having later effects like when I had mine. I still have hip problems ( 2 years now after having my 96 Suzuki Sidekick rear ended by a 2008 Silverado) Hope you get better soon!
jbetancourt

Offline TrainFanInfinity

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 04:57:02 pm »
Hello everyone, i apologize for my absence from the forum but as some of you may know i got into a car accident on new years day and have been hospitalized for the past two weeks and was released this morning. 

Now moving onto more important matters, i plan on releasing the (B) (D) and (N) lines sometime this weekend.

The updated (B) line will most likely be released this Saturday night and will feature some scenarios and some other goodies packaged in.

The (D) line will be released Sunday night and will run to Bay 50 Street from 205 Street, but will feature various other scenarios included such as short turn and updated signals.

Finally, The Southbound (N) Line will be released Monday evening, and will feature the (N) line from Astoria to Bay 50 Street (Via the West  End - D line) along with some other scenarios, such as the (N) to 59 Street. Thank you for being patient and Happy New Years! I will post in this thread once a line has been released.

Oh my! Are you alright? Hope you feel better soon.... :-\

Nice updates too.

Offline Nicholas Blonski

• Operator
  • OMSI, openBVE, and Transit videomaker.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 11:44:20 pm »
Whoa, a car accident? Hope you recovered alright and it was not too bad! Anyways thanks for the info.
A.K.A Skinnylee2 (http://www.youtube.com/skinnylee2). I am also the fill-in guy for SubwayTrainOperator5, so I sometimes upload openBVE videos onto his channel.
Favourite engine sound: Detroit Diesel Series 50
Favourite transmission sound: Allison B400R4/5
Talk smack to me on this forum and you will be reported to a moderator. No exceptions.

Offline JayJay85

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 08:02:33 am »
JayJay will probably release an updated Q to Coney Island which will feature a local. IDK when this will get done though.

I might include an updated (Q) to Brighton - via Atorial Local - Broadway/Brighton Express with the (N) Release. This will have timers and announcements in Queens/upper Manhattan.

That wont be released until June 2013 or so
I was looking for you.

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 08:21:52 am »
Lol, what I never tried out on OpenBVE is a (N) or (Q) Broadway Local ::)

Offline Failsafe

• Operator
  • Community Advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2013, 10:48:04 am »
I hope you feel better Mr.Railfan, while you should be resting your giving us these updates, thats true dedication.  ;)
Bvestation Police Department-To protect and serve

Offline Mkoyf

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2013, 06:21:41 pm »
So what is the first thing that is going to be released tonight?
CAN NOT WAIT

Offline Threxx1

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 06:35:09 pm »
Hope you recover soon Emil. You should take a break from all of this, but we appreciate your dedication nonetheless.

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 06:41:37 pm »
Word^^^
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel