BVEStation

Author Topic: Help with the F Line  (Read 12700 times)

Offline Greywolf

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Help with the F Line
« on: February 07, 2011, 09:19:36 pm »
When I load up the F Line I find that 39 files are missing for all 3 route files. Leaving Manhattan for Queens a lot of the tunnel walls are missing. I didnt notice anyone else complaining about this issue so I am wondering If I am missing something.

I have the A V Q and the F main file as well as the auto announcements addon. They are all in the proper subfolders (to my knowledge) in my C:\Program Files\BVE directory.

I use OpenBve to run all of my routes. The Error Log is attached. Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

[attachment deleted due to inactivity]

Offline PencilCase16

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Help with the F Line
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 09:26:30 pm »
I had the problem too a while ago.  P line (or its object files) has Octavia\Richmond County objects.  That should narrow it down to around 6 files.  Of those 6 files, you could search up replacements in your bve folder or the objects themselves in another object folder.
http://www.bvestation.com/downloadinfo.php?id=50 click the enjoy! button on the bottom right, that'll get you the object files.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 09:29:22 pm by PencilCase16 »

Offline Greywolf

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 09:41:34 pm »
I had the problem too a while ago.  P line (or its object files) has Octavia\Richmond County objects.  That should narrow it down to around 6 files.  Of those 6 files, you could search up replacements in your bve folder or the objects themselves in another object folder.
http://www.bvestation.com/downloadinfo.php?id=50 click the enjoy! button on the bottom right, that'll get you the object files.

Thank you very much, that narrowed my missing files down to 8. Im going to run the route again, as long as large parts of the world isn't missing I can deal with 8 missing files. Thanks again  ;D

Offline PencilCase16

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 10:06:01 pm »
No problem.  I'm sorry I couldn't help solve your problem completely.  For those 8 remaining files, open up your bve folder and hit ctrl-f and search for the remaining files.  You should be able to find some of the missing objects; some were slightly misplaced in a nearby folder (like TunnelR2-312L and TunnelL2-312L), and some were just same names but makes for a replacement wall that you can't see through (or, if not, just throw in a wall from some other object folder as a replacement and rename it as that object that you're missing) That's just my solution :o, but its not that good soooo>>>PM or ask the developer or some person who has the remaining objects.

Offline Greywolf

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 10:14:14 pm »
Thanks for the tip. I will give it a go but it should be ok if not, 8 files are more tolerable to me than 39. The most files Ive ever been missing before this was 11 and I didnt notice anything major missing so it should be ok.  :)

Offline bve

• Dispatcher
  • OMSI anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 11:23:50 pm »
After quick examination of the route file, In order(i think) to rid of the error's you also need JayJay85's 7 Line Extension route. A few objects that i noticed in the route were also from the 7 Line Extension aswell, so you can try and see what happens.
Favorite LFS Powertrain: Cummins ISL 9 EPA10
                                        Allison WB-400R Gen IV
Favorite CNG/Diesel Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 50

Favorite Transmission Make: Allison Transmission

Offline JayJay85

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 12:15:52 am »
After quick examination of the route file, In order(i think) to rid of the error's you also need JayJay85's 7 Line Extension route. A few objects that i noticed in the route were also from the 7 Line Extension aswell, so you can try and see what happens.

the problem will be fix.
they must have not upload the updated octavia folder to the Q downloads the old one will be removed from the downloads.

Offline Greywolf

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 01:34:12 am »
Alright thanks everyone. I will download the 7 as well since I came on to download the 2  ;D

Thanks for you help.  :)

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 01:35:37 am »
The fix is up, read the News topic for the F. You don't need all of the extra routes.

Offline Greywolf

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 04:32:07 am »
Okie Dokie, thanks!

Offline 4 Brooklyn to the bronx

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member and FDNY EMT
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 10:16:41 pm »
Okay my turn!!! I have tried to run the F line and repeatedly get an error message Subscript out of range. I've constantly uninstall, and installed the files and triple checked that I have the correct files, but to no avail. I am need of help guys. Thanks.
Don't you dare call me an ambulance driver.

Offline Slants4Lyfe

• Operator
  • 3 Years And Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 10:20:41 pm »
Okay my turn!!! I have tried to run the F line and repeatedly get an error message Subscript out of range. I've constantly uninstall, and installed the files and triple checked that I have the correct files, but to no avail. I am need of help guys. Thanks.
Are you running it with BVE 2, 4? Because i heard people were having many errors with the F using BVE 2,4.
Formally Known as tvega961

Offline 4 Brooklyn to the bronx

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member and FDNY EMT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 10:40:08 pm »
Are you running it with BVE 2, 4? Because i heard people were having many errors with the F using BVE 2,4.

Im am running it with BVE 2
Don't you dare call me an ambulance driver.

Offline bve

• Dispatcher
  • OMSI anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 11:51:03 pm »

Yea try it with openBVE. It works good on there
Favorite LFS Powertrain: Cummins ISL 9 EPA10
                                        Allison WB-400R Gen IV
Favorite CNG/Diesel Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 50

Favorite Transmission Make: Allison Transmission

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 01:23:21 am »

make sure you have it in BVE 2's folder and it extracted correctly. Its loading system isn't as flexible as OpenBVE's