BVEStation

Author Topic: Paramenter  (Read 4657 times)

Offline J4trains

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
Paramenter
« on: June 25, 2017, 08:59:34 pm »

Hello. When i Try to Load a Route This Error Pop's Up. "Paramenter is Not Found"    Is There a Way to Fix This?

This is a Bronx Bound 4 Express Train, The Next Stop is Grand Central-42nd Street.     Stand Clear of The Closing Door's Please!

Offline YankeesPwnMets

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Lexington Av Express
    • View Profile
Re: Paramenter
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 09:17:50 pm »
Hi! Can you tell me which version you're using and post a screenshot of the error window?

Offline tf51d

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 03:37:41 am »

Hello. When i Try to Load a Route This Error Pop's Up. "Paramenter is Not Found"    Is There a Way to Fix This?

This is usually a error OpenBVE puts out when running out of address space (VAS). Generally in BVE this is caused because many versions out there (Including the 15.04 version on this site) is not set to be Large Address Aware. (LAA) This means Windows will only allocate 2GB VAS to the APP. Here is what you need to do correct this.  Once this is done Windows will allocate the full 4GB VAS (3GB running on a 32bit OS) which is the max a 32bit app can address.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho4xL9LXYiI&feature=youtu.be

Offline J4trains

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 08:55:25 pm »
This is usually a error OpenBVE puts out when running out of address space (VAS). Generally in BVE this is caused because many versions out there (Including the 15.04 version on this site) is not set to be Large Address Aware. (LAA) This means Windows will only allocate 2GB VAS to the APP. Here is what you need to do correct this.  Once this is done Windows will allocate the full 4GB VAS (3GB running on a 32bit OS) which is the max a 32bit app can address.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho4xL9LXYiI&feature=youtu.be
Thank You!
This is a Bronx Bound 4 Express Train, The Next Stop is Grand Central-42nd Street.     Stand Clear of The Closing Door's Please!

Offline J4trains

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 08:55:52 pm »
Hi! Can you tell me which version you're using and post a screenshot of the error window?
It Doesn't Let me Put The ScreenShot