BVEStation

Author Topic: [RELEASED] (WIP) Official Update Thread for the R40 Slant, R40M, and R42  (Read 115763 times)

Offline ???????????????

• Regular Developer
  • Supervisor
  • ??????????
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASED] (WIP) Official Update Thread for the R40 Slant, R40M, and R42
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2015, 12:19:17 pm »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMBDHqC4aBk&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Offline Greywolf

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2015, 01:43:32 pm »
I love the R40S and am looking forward to the next update with the other versions.

I do have a question though. Anyone ever figure out why trains rollsigns sometimes just stop working suddenly?

When I first downloaded the R40S the rollsigns worked. Yesterday they just stopped working, so I took the OS_Ats1.dll out from the newest R46 and copied it over the one for the R40S and now the rollsigns work again.

Its frustrating how that keeps happening, it even happened to the newest R30 and I did the same thing and now its fine. Its just weird and I never found an explanation as to why that happens. Or do you guys think is it just a bug that can never be fixed?

Offline ???????????????

• Regular Developer
  • Supervisor
  • ??????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2015, 01:54:30 pm »
I love the R40S and am looking forward to the next update with the other versions.

I do have a question though. Anyone ever figure out why trains rollsigns sometimes just stop working suddenly?

When I first downloaded the R40S the rollsigns worked. Yesterday they just stopped working, so I took the OS_Ats1.dll out from the newest R46 and copied it over the one for the R40S and now the rollsigns work again.

Its frustrating how that keeps happening, it even happened to the newest R30 and I did the same thing and now its fine. Its just weird and I never found an explanation as to why that happens. Or do you guys think is it just a bug that can never be fixed?

strangely, i think it was "customindicators" in OS_Ats1.dll to apply those pluginstates

Offline Greywolf

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2015, 02:19:51 pm »
strangely, i think it was "customindicators" in OS_Ats1.dll to apply those pluginstates

I believe so, then you can change them in the OS_Ats1.cfg. I didn't touch the config before this issue started though.

I did try changing the numbers next to "customindicators" in the R40S to the same ones in the R46 cfg after the issue started. However that didn't fix the problem. Only copying over the dll itself worked.

Offline ???????????????

• Regular Developer
  • Supervisor
  • ??????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2015, 02:44:15 pm »
I believe so, then you can change them in the OS_Ats1.cfg. I didn't touch the config before this issue started though.

I did try changing the numbers next to "customindicators" in the R40S to the same ones in the R46 cfg after the issue started. However that didn't fix the problem. Only copying over the dll itself worked.

so dll is a suspect to causing any bugs. i think someone make messed up dll to implement our train. im not sure why and yet. i am only responsible for extension.cfg and exterior

Offline Greywolf

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2015, 05:28:27 pm »
so dll is a suspect to causing any bugs. i think someone make messed up dll to implement our train. im not sure why and yet. i am only responsible for extension.cfg and exterior

Honestly I think its a problem on my end but I don't know what the problem would be. I noticed this is a rare issue that most people don't get, I just wish I could figure out what causes it.

Offline ???????????????

• Regular Developer
  • Supervisor
  • ??????????
    • View Profile

Offline ???????????????

• Regular Developer
  • Supervisor
  • ??????????
    • View Profile

Offline ???????????????

• Regular Developer
  • Supervisor
  • ??????????
    • View Profile

Offline ???????????????

• Regular Developer
  • Supervisor
  • ??????????
    • View Profile
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CS3s6BcSU[/youtube]

Offline ???????????????

• Regular Developer
  • Supervisor
  • ??????????
    • View Profile
I consider my R40S-R42 Pre GOH will be postpone so far away until all present trains are complete. My apologize.

Offline J4trains

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
Looks Nice Man, Keep It Up :)
This is a Bronx Bound 4 Express Train, The Next Stop is Grand Central-42nd Street.     Stand Clear of The Closing Door's Please!

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
A preview of the new R40M and R42 Cabs.

Offline Ramirez1523

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Looks Amazing :)

Offline SimCentral