Community > Other Games

Trainz series

(1/5) > >>

race:
I usually don't play it anymore since I was fired from Russian TRS community called MetroRus, www.metrorus.ru by reason: "Usage of those f-ing yankee's and s-ing Japanese standards of subway building and stations, antirespect of the Russian subways, loving those f-ing glassy PSDs instead of Horizontal Lift design which we love and you hate, and anyway belonging to the those nerds - tetsudo otakus. We are Russian and love only Russian subways, so you are fired". I have registered kuid but I don't use it.

ARome:
Trainz2010 Im so addicted to it I'm doing a run as we speak. The only problem is that nycta route does not work  :'( I played that game 12 hrs straight through the whole system via track inspector train

ARome:

--- Quote from: race on January 03, 2011, 02:46:52 am ---I usually don't play it anymore since I was fired from Russian TRS community called MetroRus, www.metrorus.ru by reason: "Usage of those f-ing yankee's and s-ing Japanese standards of subway building and stations, antirespect of the Russian subways, loving those f-ing glassy PSDs instead of Horizontal Lift design which we love and you hate, and anyway belonging to the those nerds - tetsudo otakus. We are Russian and love only Russian subways, so you are fired". I have registered kuid but I don't use it.

--- End quote ---
But race thats not the only website for trainz heres another link ill give you: it has NJT, LIRR, and much more http://trainzcommuterrail.co.cc/index/ have fun bro:)

Haven:
i just got Trainz Ultimate Collection today and i was wondering, if you download trains and routes, they are compatiable for any version of Trainz right?

Fox-179:

--- Quote from: ARome on January 03, 2011, 03:05:45 am ---Trainz2010 Im so addicted to it I'm doing a run as we speak. The only problem is that nycta route does not work  :'( I played that game 12 hrs straight through the whole system via track inspector train

--- End quote ---
So do I.I'm creating a route so when Multi player launches we can multi with my route.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version