BVEStation

Author Topic: Official Update Thread for the MetroTransit (E)(F)(H)(K)(R) Lines  (Read 28294 times)

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
Re: Official Update Thread for the MetroTransit (E)(F)(H)(K)(R) Lines
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2012, 07:30:31 pm »
I didnt get an error, it just lags so badly its not even funny.
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline SubwayTrainOperator5

• Dispatcher
  • R44, R46, and R68 fan / OpenBVE Videomaker
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2012, 07:50:40 pm »
So, you will need to get a better computer then. Pretty much the only thing you can do.
Signature Removed (dead link)

Offline YankeesPwnMets

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Lexington Av Express
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2012, 08:15:22 pm »
I didnt get an error, it just lags so badly its not even funny.

Bro, I believe you listed your PC specs here once before. IIRC it was a single core Pentium, 512MB of RAM and an Intel Graphics Card and lemme just be honest with you: that is a piece of crap computer. Not tryin to be harsh, but it's the truth. Ask your parents for a cheap $550 computer and I can give you a recommendation. There is almost nothing you can do to stop the lagging on any game. It isn't really cost effective to upgrade and programs like Gamebooster will only give you an extra 5FPS, 10 at most.

edit- found it from the old forums
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1564946
Your CPU code name is Williamnette and IIRC, those things were released in 2000 or 2001. Back in those days, your PC would be beast. Now, it's a really outdated piece of technology
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 08:20:45 pm by YankeesPwnMets »

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2012, 05:04:24 pm »
I find Haven's Situation strange really, I used to be able to run the A on a P3 machine with 512 mb Ram. Make sure you don't have anything else Running while you use BVE. With that being said let's get back on topic, this can be continued in a new topic

Offline TJay1724

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2012, 08:14:50 pm »
What's up people? Sorry for the severe lack of updates. Just wanted to let everyone know that work is still progressing on these lines and they will become a reality. I will have some screens soon. Just to let everyone know that in addition to these 5 lines, I plan to create at least some of the other lines that run with them such as the A,C,N.. A G line is planned as well and I will also update my Highbridge Line. After that, I am calling it quits.. Life has caught up to me and with the weight of my responsibilities, I will no longer be able to devote time to what has become my favorite hobby. It deeply saddens me because I have gotten a great deal of joy from creating and providing quality content for the community. But as I said, these routes WILL be completed and released, so no worries on that front. I will be around from time to time providing input. Stay tuned.

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2012, 10:06:01 pm »
What's up people? Sorry for the severe lack of updates. Just wanted to let everyone know that work is still progressing on these lines and they will become a reality. I will have some screens soon. Just to let everyone know that in addition to these 5 lines, I plan to create at least some of the other lines that run with them such as the A,C,N.. A G line is planned as well and I will also update my Highbridge Line. After that, I am calling it quits.. Life has caught up to me and with the weight of my responsibilities, I will no longer be able to devote time to what has become my favorite hobby. It deeply saddens me because I have gotten a great deal of joy from creating and providing quality content for the community. But as I said, these routes WILL be completed and released, so no worries on that front. I will be around from time to time providing input. Stay tuned.

Great to hear from you tjay! Looking forward to your releases. If you need any help hit me up via PM.