BVE > Other Projects

Official Update Thread For The OpenBVE R142A

(1/17) > >>

(SIR) North Shore Line:
OpenBVE R142A
by error46146 & (SIR) North Shore Line
OpenBVE - NYCT (4) Local Train (Utica Ave to New Lots Ave)

To install the OpenBVE R142A, simply extract the "Train" folder to your BVE directory.

If you would like to alter and/or add these sounds to an entirely new train panel, feel free! If you would like to add these sounds to another existing trainset, do so at your own discretion!

Download link to R142A OpenBVE 2011: (Updated 1/8/2011)
http://www.bvestation.com/downloadinfo.php?id=54

5.0 Update:
-Will be released when either a new R142A panel or exterior is created.

Rate up if you like!  8)

Fox-179:
Nice videos,but this is interesting b\c I remember a while back I downloaded the R143 elsewhere and it sounded different like a messed up Siemens or something not like that.

(SIR) North Shore Line:
I think there was another R143 released years ago at the old NYCTBA forums.

exleader75:
Nice job making these or finding these files to use on the trains. I compliant you.

However, doesn't this violate BVEStation's rules to not show videos of any modified materials without permission?

Fox-179:

--- Quote from: exleader75 on January 03, 2011, 03:47:34 pm ---Nice job making these or finding these files to use on the trains. I compliant you.

However, doesn't this violate BVEStation's rules to not show videos of any modified materials without permission?

--- End quote ---
No it doesn't b\c that is the Original Unmodified R-143 in that 1st video he's comparing the sounds from years ago to now.As for the R-142A vid Billy or Error46146 give anyone permission to modify his train.But let him know if you want to release it.
Think of these sound packs as an ADD-ON which is optional to replace original files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version