BVEStation

Author Topic: New Subway Signs made by me!  (Read 56147 times)

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Route & Object Developer
    • View Profile
Re: New Subway Signs made by me!
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 01:31:11 pm »
You guys are USELESS. I contacted the admins.
PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.
As he is careless on his work AND steals people's work and claims it as his.

First off you reall have some nerve claiming that people wwork is stolen when that exact same thing I can make it look like the one you made on that site, trust me I got the skills. Secondly this a free ware site your nonsense is going on way to far. Both of you are on the watch list, next will be other consequences, not from me but by the over seeing administrators. You guys are taking the matter way to far. Over GIF images? C'mon really. Like how old are you. I know a 13 year old on this site that acts like hes 18 and he puts both of you to shame.

Secondly, if he has an illness you dont broadcast it on a public website, if I had the power I would ban you for that, its disrespectful and you didnt even ask him permission to post his health condition. So your an ass for that.

I am not really mad at Ztrain due to the fact hes actually being nice and apologizing.

You Mr. Stengel on the other hand as opposed to what I call (bitch ass attitude) excuse my language but I'm speaking my mind. Its work on the Internet! If the governement or the MTA decides to ban illegal making of these thing you wont own them anymore, matter a fact it would be taken away. Then what would you do?

To conclude you both need to stop acting like 3 years old and start acting like men or aspire to act like men cause right now I am looking at two girls fight over the same free candy that can be found or made any where.

>:(
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 01:34:35 pm by BroadwayExpress(N)(Q)(R) »

Offline R62A 2067

• Conductor
  • Hauling ass, one train at a time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 02:32:32 pm »
You guys are USELESS. I contacted the admins.
PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.
As he is careless on his work AND steals people's work and claims it as his.

First off you reall have some nerve claiming that people wwork is stolen when that exact same thing I can make it look like the one you made on that site, trust me I got the skills. Secondly this a free ware site your nonsense is going on way to far. Both of you are on the watch list, next will be other consequences, not from me but by the over seeing administrators. You guys are taking the matter way to far. Over GIF images? C'mon really. Like how old are you. I know a 13 year old on this site that acts like hes 18 and he puts both of you to shame.

Secondly, if he has an illness you dont broadcast it on a public website, if I had the power I would ban you for that, its disrespectful and you didnt even ask him permission to post his health condition. So your an ass for that.

I am not really mad at Ztrain due to the fact hes actually being nice and apologizing.

You Mr. Stengel on the other hand as opposed to what I call (bitch ass attitude) excuse my language but I'm speaking my mind. Its work on the Internet! If the governement or the MTA decides to ban illegal making of these thing you wont own them anymore, matter a fact it would be taken away. Then what would you do?

To conclude you both need to stop acting like 3 years old and start acting like men or aspire to act like men cause right now I am looking at two girls fight over the same free candy that can be found or made any where.

You know what? I am NEVER making signs here again. Apologies accepted Ztrain. BUT, I heard that you are aahd. THAT SAME AAHD WHO TOOK PEOPLES WORK AND CLAIMED IT AS HIS. I guess this forum is nothing like NYCTF.
Trust me, your NOT powerful. I wasn't even convinced OR hurt by that, I even laughed my ass out. Stop being a troll too. AND I DIDN'T START THIS ARGUMENT. Some of you (slants/you) shouldn't even be in this argument. All you and the others are doing by joining this argument is making more flames.
Well, guess I'm back.
FYI: Known as Casey Stengel.

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2011, 02:38:09 pm »
How about stop riding everyones genitals and be quiet. I am not an internet thug but your definitely nothing but a dust mite on my screen. You can make your own signs on NYCTransit forums. As for everything else be quiet. I will just simply report you with no hesitation.

And the reason why people were involved because of your behavior.

And again I warn you to stop putting his medical illness on a public website please.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 02:41:29 pm by BroadwayExpress(N)(Q)(R) »

Offline R62A 2067

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2011, 03:10:40 pm »
How about stop riding everyones genitals and be quiet. I am not an internet thug but your definitely nothing but a dust mite on my screen. You can make your own signs on NYCTransit forums. As for everything else be quiet. I will just simply report you with no hesitation.

And again I warn you to stop putting his medical illness on a public website please.

WHO THE HELL CARES? So what?? Its NONE of yours or others business..so STFU(excuse my language). And I don't care if I get banned OR not on here....
Well, guess I'm back.

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2011, 03:15:03 pm »

WHO THE HELL CARES? So what?? Its NONE of yours or others business..so STFU(excuse my language). And I don't care if I get banned OR not on here....

thats what makes you an idiot. if you didnt care to get banned you would have said the whole thing. but whatever you say in the end your the one that looks like your giving your self head and complaining at the same time over an animated GIF image. yes this is something to brag to girls about lol

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2011, 03:30:26 pm »
ACn this just stop please? R1442A its been nice that u made ur signs, but this is WAY to far. just end it. and really, Manny is right. just stop arguing with us, and calm ur self...
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline R62A 2067

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2011, 03:33:02 pm »
ACn this just stop please? R1442A its been nice that u made ur signs, but this is WAY to far. just end it. and really, Manny is right. just stop arguing with us, and calm ur self...

Hey, its not my fault that inmature brat brung back the argument and made it further...
Well, guess I'm back.

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2011, 03:34:39 pm »

Thanks Haven. Please dont respond to any other post thugh, you yourself was also involved in something before. to prevent yourself from getting into anything just avoid this topic. thanks bro.

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2011, 03:36:26 pm »

Hey, its not my fault that inmature brat brung back the argument and made it further...

You can call me whatever you want because you brought on this Earth to become my #1 fan so please go on with your name calling. I am enjoying this. You will get tired soon. lol

Offline R62A 2067

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2011, 03:45:58 pm »

You can call me whatever you want because you brought on this Earth to become my #1 fan so please go on with your name calling. I am enjoying this. You will get tired soon. lol

hahahahahahaa now i wont. WIESELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L
Well, guess I'm back.

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2011, 03:54:12 pm »
No Manny, i cant sit back and watch this. R142A, I have apologized for what i said on ur thread. That argument with me and Fooldak. Please just stop! There is no point, and you arent getting through to anyone!  Manny is probably miles away from you. Ever hear the saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?"
We get that you are angry. its over too. Ztrain apologized, i apologized, and its over. ITS DONE.
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2011, 03:57:18 pm »
a 13 year old from PA says something positive. lol but he will continue so like i said i eill continue and wait for the appropriate action to take place. (sips juice)

Offline R62A 2067

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2011, 04:00:45 pm »
Something I FINALLY want to let out.
Imenuel, did you know that that argument STOPED on the 24th? The other people bumped it for NO reason and it doesn't do anything right. Look now, this damn argument just got FURTHER cause you people brung it back. Hell, I don't want people to take my work so what?? You might want it but on the other forum, people could get banned cause of that. Your NOT completly good at this and sign making, no offense. I don't care if you take my template and make it as a black screen cause the "black screen" is NOT a template. Oh the template Ztrain took, you could
see the squares which means its MY template. You can't find out if its my template by a black blob. Do you realize that I don't want ANY of my work taken without permission? Its not with you guys cause you just think its a "GIF image", but if they want a template, create one theirselves. Yes, its a gif image but its MY work so I am incharge of it. Imenuel uses a font and I do so too just started it, so we now use black backgrounds. And NO, I didn't start the argument cause of a GIF image. I just told him that I do not want him editing the template, and yes I apologize if I was going too hard. After that, he told me he didn't do it so the person who did it I now know that he takes work so I denied his request and when I was sleeping, you people decided lets have an argument! Then, when I saw that disaster, I tried to stop it. I stoped it in my thread, but somehow you people decided to continue it in this thread and Imenuel decided to take it much further. So, I am NOT just the person at the fault here...So everyone, including me should sit down and relax without looking that the computer screen here.
Hope this stoped it..
Well, guess I'm back.

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2011, 04:04:07 pm »
Imenuel, did you know that that argument STOPED on the 24th? The other people bumped it for NO reason and it doesn't do anything right. Look now, this damn argument just got FURTHER cause you people brung it back. Hell, I don't want people to take my work so what?? You might want it but on the other forum, people could get banned cause of that. Your NOT completly good at this and sign making, no offense. I don't care if you take my template and make it as a black screen cause the "black screen" is NOT a template. Oh the template Ztrain took, you could
see the squares which means its MY template. You can't find out if its my template by a black blob. Do you realize that I don't want ANY of my work taken without permission? Its not with you guys cause you just think its a "GIF image", but if they want a template, create one theirselves. Yes, its a gif image but its MY work so I am incharge of it. Imenuel uses a font and I do so too just started it, so we now use black backgrounds. And NO, I didn't start the argument cause of a GIF image. I just told him that I do not want him editing the template, and yes I apologize if I was going too hard. After that, he told me he didn't do it so the person who did it I now know that he takes work so I denied his request and when I was sleeping, you people decided lets have an argument! Then, when I saw that disaster, I tried to stop it. I stoped it in my thread, but somehow you people decided to continue it in this thread and Imenuel decided to take it much further. So, I am NOT just the person at the fault here...So everyone, including me should sit down and relax without looking that the computer screen here.
Hope this stoped it..

LOL! You just came into the picture criticizing when your signature say "Eucild Avenue?!" LMAO please stop posting. My signs have correct spelling and grammar. The best thing about my signs, anyone can claim them. But the people are nice here. For example if you take a look at Haven's signature you will see I was credited.

lol give up dude. Your 18 acting like 2 lol

Lol funny my name is in my username spelled correctly in your face and you still mess it up smh. lol

Offline R62A 2067

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2011, 04:09:37 pm »
Hope this stoped it..

LOL! You just came into the picture criticizing when your signature say "Eucild Avenue?!" LMAO please stop posting. My signs have correct spelling and grammar. The best thing about my signs, anyone can claim them. But the people are nice here. For example if you take a look at Haven's signature yo
lol give up dude. Your 18 acting like 2 lol

u will see I was credited.
Lol funny my name is in my username spelled correctly in your face and you still mess it up smh. lol

I purposely spelled your name wrong, and that sign in my sig with the spelling mistake was a typo and I never got to fix it.  You have good grammer, please, since when does "You just came into the picture critisizing when your signature say "Eucild Avenue?!"" Its SAYS, not SAW...Besides, that sign in Haven's sig is animated wrong. I can't even tell it thats R142 or R142A. I'll eventually change the sign in my sig.
I can't even resist saying this : your too lazy to even conver the dot in spacings! You should stop posting cause YOUR SICK.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:13:56 pm by R142A 7767 »
Well, guess I'm back.