BVE > Content Development

Help On Making My Own Route And/or train. anyone can help??

(1/5) > >>

trainz2011:
I Wanna Know how can i get started on making my own route and/or train or maybe both since i'm new i need help on this, Anyone can help. ?? :)

[CT1660]:
You can check the wiki here:
http://wiki.bvestation.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

It's got all the tutorials you need for the abc's of route and train creation

trainz2011:
What I'm Suppose To Do There ??.. I'm New So I Don't Really Know What To Do .

Pacific385:

--- Quote from: trainz2011 on July 03, 2012, 07:41:11 pm ---What I'm Suppose To Do There ??.. I'm New So I Don't Really Know What To Do .

--- End quote ---
1) You open the link
2) You scroll down to "Development In A Nutshell" and choose the one you're interested in
3) Click the link and then choose which format you would like to code in. once you open that, you should have "Development In A Nutshell"

trainz2011:

Jump to: navigation, search

Many routes, for OpenBVE and BVE alike, are commonly coded in two formats. That is:
 The .CSV Route
The .RW Route

Additionally, you can also learn to use the built-in plugins:
Using ATS
Using ATC

Some people have also created routes using Routebuilder. If you want to try the unsupported graphical (WYSIWYG) route editor, you can do so. We have very limited support for Routebuilder, so if you do plan to use this and have questions, you may or may not recieve answers due to the extremely low amount of developers on BVEStation using it.
 Creating Routes with RouteViewer

Some people have used plugin commands for their routes. The most frequently used plugins are the Oskari plugin and the UK Train System plugin
 Using Oskari's Plugin (OS_ATS1.dll)
Using UK Train System Plugin
That's What The Page Look Like's?? i clicked on route.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version