BVEStation

Author Topic: Fictional (8) (9) (10) Line  (Read 4147 times)

Offline Lexington456

• Regular Developer
  • New Recruit
  • Long Live the Lex
    • View Profile
Fictional (8) (9) (10) Line
« on: November 14, 2017, 03:31:43 pm »
GOOD AFTERNOON BVESTATION!

Long time but silent member here.

Been in the shadows working on a project for the better part of 7 years now.

And guess what? I need y’all help and wanna get y’all involved. Iknow we got some good, creative developers in this group and I want y’all to use y’all talents.

So, quick background on the project at hand:

I’m developing a fictional IRT route, the (8) (9) and (10) lines. For now, I’m working on the (9) portion of the route, which travels along Webster Avenue in the Bronx, Madison Avenue in Manhattan, and along various streets in Brooklyn. The map will be provided later.

Skeleton work is about 40% complete, as the tracks and platforms for the entire Bronx portion has been completed, and 79th Street in Manhattan.

That’s where you guys come in: I need station walls. Since this is an IRT route, I’m gonna need IRT style mosaic station walls. I’m going to list the stations that need walls and what kind of station they are (local or express).

If you’d like to submit a station wall object to me, message me here or something lol. I will decide which one I will use based on quality and appeal.

Of course you will receive credits for the objects under the Creative Commons License.

For now we will focus on the Manhattan portion. When we get to the Brooklyn portion, I will do it again.

Manhattan stations:
125th Street - Express station
116th Street - Local station
110th Street - Local station
103rd Street - Mt. Sinai Hospital - Local station
96th Street - Express station
86th Street - Local station
79th Street - Local station
72nd Street - Express station
66th Street - Local station
59th Street - Express station
50th Street - Local station
Grand Central - 42nd Street - Express station (this station will be laid out like 34th Street - Penn Station on the 7th Avenue Line, so Local Station walls will be needed)
34th Street - Local station
28th Street - Local station
23rd Street - Local station
14th Street - Union Square - Express station (this station will have a 2 over 2 layout, so Local station walls will be needed)
St. Marks Place - Local station
Houston Street - Local station
Delancey Street - Local station
Canal Street - Local station
Worth Street - Express station
Fulton Street - Express station walls
Wall Street- Express station walls

Thank you for y’all time. I look forward to seeing your work.