BVE > General BVE/OpenBVE

OpenBVE Installation Standard

<< < (2/2)

Mike:

--- Quote from: BadriveR142A on August 16, 2017, 03:34:03 pm ---
1) The folder should be like that: OpenBVE > UserData > LegacyContent > Railway > Object > (8th Ave for example)
                                                                                                                                   > Route > (NYCT - A for example)
                                                                                                                                   > Sound > (8 ave for example)

> Train > (R46 2014 for example)

--- End quote ---

RouteViewer shows: OpenBVE > UserData > LegacyContent  > Railway  shows only route. I had your example above under  OpenBVE > Railway. I copied those dirs to where you said they should be and then copied train there. Then I started getting somewhere.

So my dir structure is definitely messed up. Hence my original post about authors ensuring the correct location when installing things.

Thanks for the help.

Mike

MtaR160:
I've Gotten That Problem Too But How About This Web, Cause It Worked For Me With All The Files That You Have To Put In Sound, Train, Object ,And Route Maybe This Will Work.  Here The Link:https://sites.google.com/site/openbvesim/home

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version