BVE > NYCTA Projects

(v2.4) (RELEASED) R-16 Update Thread

<< < (2/57) > >>

PelhamLocal:
EPIC!!! :o

[CT1660]:

And here we go - the WABCO compressor sounds.
(managed to get permission for the video source of the WABCO compressor, along with combining my own source of the WABCO compressor)

you also get to see a bit of the prototype interior, which will change once i get interior shots from the R16 that's in the transit museum.

The R16 (Trailer 3) - WABCO compressor sounds

Mr Railfan:

--- Quote from: NYZ3R0DAY on November 21, 2011, 10:00:53 pm ---
And here we go - the WABCO compressor sounds.
(managed to get permission for the video source of the WABCO compressor, along with combining my own source of the WABCO compressor)

you also get to see a bit of the prototype interior, which will change once i get interior shots from the R16 that's in the transit museum.

The R16 (Trailer 3) - WABCO compressor sounds

--- End quote ---

finally got a chance to comment . Great work ! I have tons of shots o took of the r30 and other trains from the museum and their interiors incase you need it. Just hit me up via PM.

[CT1660]:
Features Implemented:

Marker Lights:
0 - Marker lights will toggle to appropriate marker with route! For example, toggling to the A rollsign will light up the EXP marker, and AA rollsign will light up the LCL marker

This train DOES have animated rollsigns as a result from being rebuilt from the OpenBVE R38, so the same keys used to toggle the signs from the R38 are the same for the R16

[CT1660]:
Here's a demonstration of the nearly complete marker lights. Still needs some adjustments:

The R16 (Trailer 4) - Marker Lights (LCL/EXP)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version