BVEStation

Author Topic: Sound Switch  (Read 4308 times)

Offline BMT_Astoria_Guy

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Sound Switch
« on: September 28, 2013, 07:44:06 pm »
How would I change the sound folder from a (V) to Forest Hills-71 Ave to A (M) to Forest Hills-71 Ave Folder that i just downloaded?????? Plzz Help :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline bigbellymon4

• Operator
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Sound Switch
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 01:40:51 pm »
If you plan on creating the M line, then changing the folder would be needed.

Offline BMT_Astoria_Guy

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 06:54:48 pm »
No Im not creating one, im trying to change the announcements from the V route to the automated ones on the r179 M made by PuertoRican88 on openbveconnect

Offline Nicholas Blonski

• Operator
  • OMSI, openBVE, and Transit videomaker.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 08:34:23 pm »
No Im not creating one, im trying to change the announcements from the V route to the automated ones on the r179 M made by PuertoRican88 on openbveconnect

You would either have to replace the files with (M) announcement files (with the same name of course, and in the same folder), or put a folder with (M) announcements in your Sound folder and edit the route file to play what you want to play at what times. As for where to get the announcements themselves, there used to be a website where you could download automated announcements for various routes (error46146.bvestation.com/sounds) but it appears to have been taken down, so I can't really assist you from this point forward. I'm sure you can find some (M) announcements somewhere on the internet if you look around though.
A.K.A Skinnylee2 (http://www.youtube.com/skinnylee2). I am also the fill-in guy for SubwayTrainOperator5, so I sometimes upload openBVE videos onto his channel.
Favourite engine sound: Detroit Diesel Series 50
Favourite transmission sound: Allison B400R4/5
Talk smack to me on this forum and you will be reported to a moderator. No exceptions.