BVEStation

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]
I think he ment R142A
Absolutely breathtaking! Thank you for creating amazing content for us to enjoy!
Station Talk / Pharmacy
« Last post by arremm1 on May 27, 2018, 12:48:40 pm »
Thanks to whomever removed all those drug ads on the site.  When I came here, I thought that I was on CVS.com, not BVE.com.
Hello! not sure if your busy or not. BYT I REALLY WANT THE NEW R142 :( PLEASE AS SOON AS YOU GET A CHANCE. PLEASE.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8i4x0ll2kgfhgd5/R142.zip
Thanks for letting me know i will reupload soon
Hello! not sure if your busy or not. BYT I REALLY WANT THE NEW R142 :( PLEASE AS SOON AS YOU GET A CHANCE. PLEASE.
NYCTA Projects / Re: (WIP) L line
« Last post by Allyn65 on May 21, 2018, 05:10:41 pm »
nice
NYCTA Projects / Re: (WIP) L line
« Last post by BadriveR142A on May 19, 2018, 10:56:30 am »
Unexpected update on the L:
Since I created myself a new development schedule, I decided to work hard on the L every weekends to have bigger progress,
so here's the progress so far on Rockaway Parkway, nothing visually big yet but it still was a lot of work (pics at the end of post):
-new yard, second part not finished yet,
-new tracks (will be different depending on where the route will take place)
-new X switch (same as the tracks, there was a lot of switching configurations back in the days, so there will be other switches in the 1970s and 1990s versions)
The land, buildings, bushes, fences around Rockaway Parkway and E 105th Street will be all in one or 2 objects, just to have less files. It will be like a huge puzzle basically. Old buildings and dikes will be removed soon.
This is the 2000s version, I wanted to work on the 1990s version first but due to the modern version being simpler I'm working on the 2000s
The Canarsie pack will include:
-1971 LL
-1979 LL
-1985 L
-1990s L
-2000s L (SMEE/NTT)
-2010s L (CBTC)

Just stopping by to say, wow. These look professionally done. You should consider releasing these as objects not just for bve, but as 3D models for other games or commercial use.
I;m still here and this is beautiful work. If you love this then keep on going. I look forward to this release
Thanks a lot guys, the trains will be released in June or July depending on how the development goes.
And I already had a thought about converting the train to other games such as GTA IV, since I worked on a 1970s GTA IV a while ago, but I prefer to stay with bve for now and stick to my huge 1970s NYCTA routes project which can extend to 5 years of work haha
Just stopping by to say, wow. These look professionally done. You should consider releasing these as objects not just for bve, but as 3D models for other games or commercial use.
I;m still here and this is beautiful work. If you love this then keep on going. I look forward to this release
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]