BVEStation

Author Topic: Raw BVE 2,4 Files for BVE 5 converter testing  (Read 4965 times)

Offline Fumxe

• New Recruit
  • 42nd St Shuttle in the works!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Raw BVE 2,4 Files for BVE 5 converter testing
« on: August 07, 2013, 11:45:00 pm »
I have recently converted the Central Line (London Underground) to BVE 5.4.4. I noticed that raw BVE 2,4 files work very well in the conversion process. So if anyone has any un-altered Openbve route files please send them to me as rar. files at fumiefartz@gmail.com, thanks.

I am also uploading raw unedited footage of the Scenario conversion on my channel @Fumxe2 on YouTube please check it out and please message me for raw route files!

When i say "raw" i mean original non altered BVE 2,4 files only. Routes with the original BVE programming and design use the same objects as Japanese BVE 2,4 routes therefore they can be converted successfully. Because of this the converter can read and convert these routes for BVE 5 use.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 11:47:47 am by Fumxe »

Offline Fumxe

• New Recruit
  • 42nd St Shuttle in the works!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Re: Raw BVE 2,4 Files for BVE 5 converter testing
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 06:13:02 pm »
Here is the link for the Central Line conversion. I tried the Franklin shuttle it works but the scenery in some sections of the route disappear. Need to fix certain errors. Might add some moving trains. Variuo Syntax errors, missing .WAV files, missing objects, wall and signal files are also missing on some parts of the route.

BVE 5: Central Line conversion testing SUCCESS