BVEStation

Author Topic: NYCT D LINE HELP  (Read 4297 times)

Offline thefamemonster

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
NYCT D LINE HELP
« on: February 19, 2014, 09:39:40 am »
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I tried downloading the D LINE from bvestation.com and installed everything as it said but when I launch the route all I see is the train and nothing else. Hope that you could help me

Offline Threxx1

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: NYCT D LINE HELP
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 01:20:25 pm »
First off... please don't use bold and all caps. It's annoying and makes you seem rude.

Secondly... you obviously didn't install everything correctly... can you tell us exactly how you installed everything?

Offline Nicholas Blonski

• Operator
  • OMSI, openBVE, and Transit videomaker.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 07:04:13 pm »
First off... please don't use bold and all caps. It's annoying and makes you seem rude.

Secondly... you obviously didn't install everything correctly... can you tell us exactly how you installed everything?

I do not understand why you find it necessary to be so rude yourself. As user "thefamemonster" has stated right in the first sentence of his post:

Hey everyone, I'm new here.

Also, as I look at his post myself, I don't think he used "all caps" in his post...

Anyways, to answer his question: Yes make sure you install everything in the correct directory as user "bvestation" has told you in another thread. If it still doesn't work, then try re-downloading everything as sometimes issues can arise from Internet connection issues when downloading content from this website. Also, these routes only work properly on certain versions of openBVE. Your issue sounds like it might typically be caused by you using the wrong version of openBVE. Which version do you have?
A.K.A Skinnylee2 (http://www.youtube.com/skinnylee2). I am also the fill-in guy for SubwayTrainOperator5, so I sometimes upload openBVE videos onto his channel.
Favourite engine sound: Detroit Diesel Series 50
Favourite transmission sound: Allison B400R4/5
Talk smack to me on this forum and you will be reported to a moderator. No exceptions.

Offline thefamemonster

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 07:56:41 am »
Well it said to install the dependicies in order for the route to work (as I did) and it finds thousands of missing files and errores. Maybe I will really try re-download everything. My version is 1.4.3.0