BVEStation

Author Topic: An experts gratitude  (Read 2778 times)

Offline WestEndMan

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
An experts gratitude
« on: October 25, 2015, 04:20:58 pm »
I have enjoyed BVE as well as the accuracy of the NYCT routes and trains for many years. Thank you to the developers for that. I will say that as a person who....works with these trains, they are very accurate. The routes are extremely accurate.....sometimes scary accurate. Possibly for future projects or updates, trains can have what we call "charge up" sounds. Routes can incorporate background noise while the train is in motion. (People shouting, talking, getting pissed etc) to give users the feel of what a train operator hears. I've also noticed on some routes, developers have introduced "timer" signals. More so on the J/M lines. Very cool. To make those timers more realistic, have them affect the signal ahead of them, not just the timer signal. That right there will challenge any transit buff to maintain the realism and speed required to change that signal. Again I'm deeply grateful to the developers for their hard work and dedication to making these routes and trains HIGHLY accurate........and fun.