BVEStation

Author Topic: R22 Redbird for 6 Line ???  (Read 4336 times)

Offline Trax

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
R22 Redbird for 6 Line ???
« on: February 22, 2016, 08:38:26 am »
I am new, so excuse me if I sound ignorant, but where can I download the R22 Redbird for the 6 Line?

I see (and I already have the R30 Redbird GOH)  but I want the R22 so it says "6" on the front to use
on the 6 line - BTW, was this the same train used in the move "The Taking of Pelham 123?"  If not
someone should create that train.  My hats off to many of you guys for creating such terrific and realistic
trains and routes.  I'm hopeful someone will create the Port Jefferson Line of the LIRR being I live
in Smiththow, NY.   So, where can I down load that R22 Redbird for the 6 Line?     Thanks!

Offline OIG119

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: R22 Redbird for 6 Line ???
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 10:32:30 am »
It seems there used to was an R22 at this link (http://shadow93.info/CT1660/openBVE_DLC.html), however it's been down for a while, and the Wayback Machine can't display the page due to a robots.txt. I'd say that if you want it, then find someone to PM or E-mail it to you.
No wonder that ant gets around so fast! He has his own subway.
Don't forget to check out the OIG119 YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1UnU6-GCUndgV3kO-cOkjg

Offline Trax

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 12:41:49 pm »
That link has been dead for a long time -- If anyone cares to E-mail me the R22 Redbird for the 6 Line
please send it to my Email at:  rob@lazyriverletterpress.com   OR  I would be happy to download it from
any active/working link you can provide me - Thanks Everyone!

Offline F40Phase3

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 09:50:43 pm »
Hello Trax did you ever get a response on acquiring the R22 Redbird?