BVEStation

Author Topic: The new R46 has been released.  (Read 68925 times)

Offline Gong Gahou

• Operator
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: The new R46 has been released.
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2012, 08:13:16 pm »
Works fine for me here. The only error I spot is in the 4-car extensions.cfg file. The directory listed for the trucks is "truck\truck.animated", when it should be "cars\truck\truck.animated".
Previously known as pjiang6211

Offline rstar

• Operator
  • MailMan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2012, 09:23:31 pm »
This is the best Train I ever play. This R46 look better than WOS v1 Trains.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 09:25:06 pm by rstar »

Offline TJay1724

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2012, 06:17:37 pm »
This train definitely is sick, but I need some help. The instructions says to use I believe it's 6,7,8 for changing signs, but when i press those keys, nothing happens and I can't change any signs. 2nd issue I'm having is when I release the brakes and increase throttle, the interior lights go out inside the train. Why? and the other thing is, has anyone noticed that the headlights are on in the fourth car just like the first car?

Please HELP!!!!!

Offline Pacific385

• Dispatcher
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2012, 06:27:52 pm »
This train definitely is sick, but I need some help. The instructions says to use I believe it's 6,7,8 for changing signs, but when i press those keys, nothing happens and I can't change any signs. 2nd issue I'm having is when I release the brakes and increase throttle, the interior lights go out inside the train. Why? and the other thing is, has anyone noticed that the headlights are on in the fourth car just like the first car?

Please HELP!!!!!
It's 6,7,8 above the letters (not on the num pad) for the signs and 9,0 for the lights (same story)

Offline Brighton Express

• Operator
  • Progress Updater for the NYC Transit Forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2012, 07:08:37 pm »
It's 6,7,8 above the letters (not on the num pad) for the signs and 9,0 for the lights (same story)

If the lights go off in the cab, I think that the cab is made to do it. If you look at the video for the R44 BETA, you notice the light goes off in the cab.

Offline TJay1724

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2012, 10:58:50 pm »
That's what I'm saying.. I press 6,7,8 above the letters and nothing happens... And I know the light is supposed to be out in the cab, but I'm talking about the interior, where the passengers are supposed to sit... The lights go out...

Offline Brighton Express

• Operator
  • Progress Updater for the NYC Transit Forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2012, 11:33:09 pm »
Yeah then it is what he said. 9 and 0. If those don't work, I suggest either updating OpenBVE or re-installing the train. The entire thing did not even install for me  on the older version of OpenBVE, still trying to figure out how some people got it to do that.

Offline TJay1724

• Developer
  • Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2012, 04:43:07 pm »
Ok. I have version 1.4.2.0. I tried all the buttons you guys said . 6,7,8,9,0. Nothing happens. All the lights go out when I put the train into service. They come on when I put in neutral or brake. Can't change signs. Don't understand what the problem is.. ?????

Offline Bombardier01800

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
    • View Profile
    • MBTA and NJT Transit Forums
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2012, 11:19:32 pm »
Ok. I have version 1.4.2.0. I tried all the buttons you guys said . 6,7,8,9,0. Nothing happens. All the lights go out when I put the train into service. They come on when I put in neutral or brake. Can't change signs. Don't understand what the problem is.. ?????
Do you have the latest version of OpenBVE?
Jose
BVEStation Administrator

Offline Dj Hammers

• Head Admin
  • Supervisor
  • 7 Years of Developing for openBVE!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2012, 03:12:07 am »
Your anti-virus may be blocking the R46's plugin from working correctly. Try making your anti-virus ignore your BVE folder.

Offline Around the Horn

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2012, 09:32:54 am »
Looks great!

Offline nightmare403

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2012, 01:54:11 pm »
ok

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline ghosttarin

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2012, 03:25:07 pm »
is the lower version of this train done

Offline bigbellymon4

• Operator
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2012, 04:52:24 pm »
It may not have any thing 2 do with the anti-virus. it depends on the keys that u use 2 operate the train.

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2012, 11:23:35 am »
Actually it could be the Anti-virus.. Some of the plugins used by the R46 for OpenBVE are identified as Trojans or Worms by some Anti-Virus software. In this case, yes you could try setting your software to allow the R46 folder.

As for the low-res version of the R46, I absolutely do not have any time at all to work on BVE at the moment, so all of my projects are being put on hold now.. I will update you once work is being resumed.
If you want I can set up a mailing list that will email you once I start working on the projects so you don't have to keep checking/asking