BVE > BVE/OpenBVE Support

openbve lags when loading in object fps drops alot

<< < (3/4) > >>

joeyjet625:
Ok sorry to ask I have openbve 1.4.3 version so will the new version make it more stabilized and i will try your setting

joeyjet625:
Oh yea the draw distance doesn't help i think it's the map loading in but I do have a strong pc so I don't understand but I'll try the setting tommorow and tell u if they work

joeyjet625:
ok so I got the new version and now I get 17 fps and 60 fps but it doesn't stutter is there a way to bring up the fps

joeyjet625:
im just getting 17 fps now but in the older version i got 60 fps with alot of fps drops

HijauKuda:
Sir joeyjet625
For the "Vertical Sync Disabled" the maximum largest fps is 60, not larger.  This is good for me.
Do set the "Interpolation Mode" to the simpler that is acceptable to your eyes.  The "Nearest neighbor mip" is good for me.
Do set the "Level of anti-aliasing" to the smaller that is acceptable to your eyes.  The "1" is good for me.
Do set the "Viewing distance" to the smaller that is acceptable to your eyes.  The "1000 m" is good for me.

Also, for the Windows, do go to the "Ctrl Alt Delete" and "Task Manager", then do insurance that other program applications are not running that do eat your meal of memory and CPU PC power.

Good day and night for you
Hijau

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version