BVEStation

Author Topic: (WIP) The 6 Train for BVE/OpenBVE  (Read 37929 times)

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
Re: The 6 Train for BVE/OpenBVE
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2011, 12:06:17 pm »
Honestly you need a little more help. I saw your
(D) via the (C) and it need A LOT of work. Good try though.

I can concur on that, though Imanuel, your (Q) skeleton needs work, a lot of things aren't even current or exists with the Brighton today.

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Route & Object Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2011, 12:42:57 pm »

I can concur on that, though Imanuel, your (Q) skeleton needs work, a lot of things aren't even current or exists with the Brighton today.

As I state once again. It was made based in track maps from nycsubway.org. Distances weren't provided and I could make to the best of what I had in front of me. If a future developer takes on the (Q) by alleans they can fix it. As of right now it's better we have some new routes than the same ones we had since President Bush. Lol

In 5 train master's case he had walls blocking the track of every stop and switches taking you into a wall lol.

Back on topic. The Crown Heights bound (6) will use track work from BStlyes (4) line with the helps of JayJay85

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2011, 01:26:54 pm »
As I state once again. It was made based in track maps from nycsubway.org. Distances weren't provided and I could make to the best of what I had in front of me. If a future developer takes on the (Q) by alleans they can fix it. As of right now it's better we have some new routes than the same ones we had since President Bush. Lol -- I looked at the track maps and the skeleton wasn't even following it after Prospect, real life and track maps shows it turns left but the skeleton I had turns right.  I won't go into details.

In 5 train master's case he had walls blocking the track of every stop and switches taking you into a wall lol. -- I've seen it, I know what you mean.

Back on topic. The Crown Heights bound (6) will use track work from BStlyes (4) line with the helps of JayJay85 -- Wonderful

Responses in red.

2 and 5 train master

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2011, 05:17:23 pm »
im always available so if u need help let me know

ok can you help me with it

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2011, 07:15:56 pm »
Damn that aint a skeleton no more...
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2011, 01:10:43 am »
As I state once again. It was made based in track maps from nycsubway.org. Distances weren't provided and I could make to the best of what I had in front of me. If a future developer takes on the (Q) by alleans they can fix it. As of right now it's better we have some new routes than the same ones we had since President Bush. Lol -- I looked at the track maps and the skeleton wasn't even following it after Prospect, real life and track maps shows it turns left but the skeleton I had turns right.  I won't go into details.

In 5 train master's case he had walls blocking the track of every stop and switches taking you into a wall lol. -- I've seen it, I know what you mean.

Back on topic. The Crown Heights bound (6) will use track work from BStlyes (4) line with the helps of JayJay85 -- Wonderful

Responses in red.

Lmao you said a lot. But like I said it's only what the track maps gave me so blame them lol :D

2 and 5 train master

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2011, 01:56:24 pm »
i love drivng this route when r u going to do the whole route as a skeleton

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2011, 11:11:52 am »
The project is cancelled.

Offline BStyles

• Head Admin
  • Operator
  • The CEO
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2013, 10:31:02 pm »
Further development on this line can be found in the original topic: http://forums.bvestation.com/index.php?topic=148.30

BStyles