BVEStation

Author Topic: Fictional IRT Crosstown (S) Shuttle to Parkchester  (Read 18497 times)

Offline BeeRyDavis

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: Fictional IRT Crosstown (S) Shuttle to Parkchester
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 04:51:12 pm »
Ok cool. Where exactly (what street) in Parkchester will your shuttle train be stopping at? And what should the announcement say when transferring to it since Parkchester is its terminus? [Example: This is Parkchester transfer is available to the shuttle train to __________]

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 08:09:56 pm »
Parkchester/ Westchester Ave

For the announcement it should be:
"This is Parkchester. Transfer is available to the Shuttle, to 138 Street"

During Rush Hours, it should say:
"This is, Parkchester, transfer is available to the Westchester Ave Shuttle."

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2015, 07:24:52 pm »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iACkQCPETd4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2015, 10:15:23 am »
After a lot of thinking, I will include the Rush Hour (W) or Express (S) service inside the first version of the route.

Some Progress:
The yard has been worked on piece by piece, and I'm still making all the objects for it in SketchUp. I apologize I haven't been putting up screenies lately, it's because I'm dealing with school and family, etc.

Announcements:
I need to redo the announcements and use some real people for it, because honestly the announcements sound like a robot is saying it.

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2015, 11:02:57 am »
I've installed CBTC Signals in the yard plus the Yard Signals (Yard Signals are the ones that always display Red), but I sort of ran into some problems.

I have got the animation code for the signal to be blinking green, although I need to know how to make the signal change to Red over Yellow when the train passes through it. Does anyone know what code I have to add?

Offline BeeRyDavis

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 12:49:41 pm »
After a lot of thinking, I will include the Rush Hour (W) or Express (S) service inside the first version of the route.

Some Progress:
The yard has been worked on piece by piece, and I'm still making all the objects for it in SketchUp. I apologize I haven't been putting up screenies lately, it's because I'm dealing with school and family, etc.

Announcements:
I need to redo the announcements and use some real people for it, because honestly the announcements sound like a robot is saying it.

I can do the automated announcements if you want. Write down how you want each announcement to be played. Example: This is a Bronx bound 2 express train. The next stop is Chambers street. Or, This is Borough Hall, Transfer is available to the 3, 4, 5, and R trains.

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2015, 11:29:02 am »
Thanks, this is the rush hour announcement playlist, I have someone to do the regular announcements (and she sounds perfect at it to!)

"Shuttle Train, to the Bronx. Next Stop: 145 Street."
"145 Street. Connect to the: (A) (B) (C) and (D) trains. Transfer is a available to the (W) train."

"Shuttle Train, to the Bronx. Next Stop: 148 Street."
"148 Street. Transfer to the: (3) train."

"Shuttle Train, to the Bronx. Next Stop: 161 Street"