BVEStation > Station Talk

Get Post Counts Moved Over

(1/2) > >>

SevenEleven:
With the upgraded site I feel that you guys should have just carried over the database if it was possible. If not, I understand. However, to show who has some sort of age in the forums, I was wondering if we could get our old post counts carried over and we continue building from there.

Also, can I get my username changed to SevenEleven? I just realized that I had the chance to change it once I rer-registered.

Thanks.

Bombardier01800:
I believe you can just change your display name.

BStyles:
I don't think it's really a big deal. In fact, I think we should start over with new post numbers, because a lot of members make useless posts and end up having incredibly high post counts.

Also, it's oddly strange to have a high post count on a forum just a few days old.

As long as I've been on the site I had about 1400 posts. There are some members(other than the administration) who have surpassed that in just a few months. So, your new years resolution should be to post less and worry less about the post count.

BStyles

SevenEleven:
I didn't ask for a smart response, I was posing a suggestion. So can someone with the position of "Forums Staff" add a proper reply to this...

coneyislandDFNQ:

--- Quote from: 711 on January 07, 2011, 12:47:10 pm ---I didn't ask for a smart response, I was posing a suggestion. So can someone with the position of "Forums Staff" add a proper reply to this...

--- End quote ---

I didnt think that was a fair response he was just probably pointing out a fact. Yes, myself had gone pass a posting limit on the old forums, but its good to atleast have a decent mount of posts yet making sure its not just something useless that was posted. If you chek my posts in the old forums you would be like "wth??"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version