BVEStation > Introduction

Hi guys im new here!

(1/1)

Stuffstuff1:
Hi!

(alittle bit about my self)

Im a New Yorker and i take the 7 Train every day (Guess which was the first route i dl'ed :D) (Bad new also some one commited sucide on the 7 again.. i think its the 4 time in 5 years. News)

Soo i dled the program and despite the bad graphics and VERY stright forward game play im starting to like it :D

This comes to me as no suprise since i already own flight simulators and worked on a few my self!

Hi guys!

Pacific385:
Hey, welcome to the forums. You'll have a good time here

PS. Someone's remaking the (7) Line

Rayvon:

--- Quote from: Stuffstuff1 on April 05, 2011, 04:38:45 pm ---Hi!

(alittle bit about my self)

Im a New Yorker and i take the 7 Train every day (Guess which was the first route i dl'ed :D) (Bad new also some one commited sucide on the 7 again.. i think its the 4 time in 5 years. News)

Soo i dled the program and despite the bad graphics and VERY stright forward game play im starting to like it :D

This comes to me as no suprise since i already own flight simulators and worked on a few my self!

Hi guys!

--- End quote ---
Welcome to the forums! There's a good reason why the original 7 isn't as detailed, I won't get into it here though lol. You're welcome to try the other routes that we've released recently though, we also have a lot of IRT content in development right now.

ipac:
Welcome to BVEStation!

Dj Hammers:
Welcome to BVEStation!

The 7 is one of my favorite lines because of its Queens-Bound Railfan Window.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version