BVEStation

Author Topic: Progress question  (Read 13084 times)

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Route & Object Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Progress question
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 02:44:01 pm »
hello im a mta worker as train operator i always drive the 2 line i was wondering can you give me a date when the full line of the 2 is finished because of the fact ive been waiting for a few years sheesh i just want a date so please no disrespect can you at least finish the job of this line already sorry about this if im being alittle rude i check this site everyday till theres a download so whoever is making the route tell me a date or you are working on it just message me for contact thanks

genenyc4life

To better assist users from bothering developers about questions this thread will be closed, you can follow updates of lines using the new Update Map thread which will show route progress, this will also have links to certain threads so you can get detailed pictures and information.

Please do note that the same developers are regular people, we ask that you don't hassle them. They are regular people just like all of us. I hope everyone likes the new updates

The Link for new updates is: http://forums.bvestation.com/index.php?topic=1997.0