BVEStation

Author Topic: (WIP) Official Updated Thread for the (B) (D) and (N) Lines  (Read 109251 times)

Offline Dj Hammers

• Head Admin
  • Supervisor
  • 7 Years of Developing for openBVE!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: (B) (D) and (N) Line Update.
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2013, 08:34:37 pm »
I made the video for the Q line which is now on the downloads section:
NYCTA Q Line for OpenBVE
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 04:07:12 pm by Dj Hammers »

Offline Mistro

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2013, 02:00:40 am »
These are some of the best routes so far! Keep it up. The red signals on the "N" line are realistic and takes some getting used to for me. Hit the emergency break a couple times lol. So do they change at the last minute as long as we cruise at the right speed?

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2013, 08:58:32 am »
These are some of the best routes so far! Keep it up. The red signals on the "N" line are realistic and takes some getting used to for me. Hit the emergency break a couple times lol. So do they change at the last minute as long as we cruise at the right speed?

Yep, those are timers. Just follow the posted speed (posted on yellow signs that say GT15, GT30 etc.) and you would be fine. Some are delayed or slowed like their real life counterparts.

Offline Nicholas Blonski

• Operator
  • OMSI, openBVE, and Transit videomaker.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2013, 03:00:58 pm »
Just a suggestion, I think the link to this route should be put into the Express Click, shouldn't it?
A.K.A Skinnylee2 (http://www.youtube.com/skinnylee2). I am also the fill-in guy for SubwayTrainOperator5, so I sometimes upload openBVE videos onto his channel.
Favourite engine sound: Detroit Diesel Series 50
Favourite transmission sound: Allison B400R4/5
Talk smack to me on this forum and you will be reported to a moderator. No exceptions.

Offline Mistro

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2013, 07:43:17 pm »
Not sure if I'm missing something but I'm experiencing unfair speed limit penalties on the "B" line. If I enter a station doing anything above 15 I get the speed limit warning. Entering every station at that speed is unrealistic and the more I try to follow speed regulations, I'm increasingly late throughout the route. To add to this, there is a train in front of me (even though it says I'm late) in the Bronx slowing me down further and it reappears at Dekalb ave. I was under the assumption that I would run into train traffic if I was moving too fast and arriving early at stations.  At Dekalb ave the train ahead of me stopped at the end of the station and just sat there so I gave up. When I looked at the review, every stop I made had an overspeed penalty. Am I the only one experiencing this? I was playing the NTT version and operating the R46OpenBVE.

Offline nyctrman

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2013, 07:49:58 pm »
W has a bug when going to bay parkway I crash at canal street

Offline bigbellymon4

• Operator
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2013, 10:03:08 pm »
Not sure if I'm missing something but I'm experiencing unfair speed limit penalties on the "B" line. If I enter a station doing anything above 15 I get the speed limit warning. Entering every station at that speed is unrealistic and the more I try to follow speed regulations, I'm increasingly late throughout the route. To add to this, there is a train in front of me (even though it says I'm late) in the Bronx slowing me down further and it reappears at Dekalb ave. I was under the assumption that I would run into train traffic if I was moving too fast and arriving early at stations.  At Dekalb ave the train ahead of me stopped at the end of the station and just sat there so I gave up. When I looked at the review, every stop I made had an overspeed penalty. Am I the only one experiencing this? I was playing the NTT version and operating the R46OpenBVE.
I have experienced the same problem but im not sure if  the developers r working on it @ the moment. There is a way 2 change the coding of the route so u don't get the over speed stuff but I don't know how 2 do tht.

Offline vince_black

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
    • Czech BVE Page
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2013, 05:57:50 am »
Hello, I downloaded included M line, but it has 91 errors, although I installed all dependencies. For example:

FileName C:\Program Files\mackoy\BVE4\Railway\Object\lisaraye2\brighton\elside_3m.b3d could not be found in structure.freeobj at line 985, column 1 in file C:\Program Files\mackoy\BVE4\Railway\Route\NYCTA\M\NTT\NYCT- M [36 St-4av to Bay Pkwy] West End Shuttle.csv

I have installed LisaRaye2.exe with size 163 813 984 (file date December 25, 2012). Is any new version of this file or problem is elsewhere?

I noticed similar problems in updated B, C and D line. Also there I have all dependencies installed.

Offline Threxx1

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2013, 11:07:08 am »
It's an OpenBVE route, it won't work in BVE 4. (At least not correctly)

Offline vince_black

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
    • Czech BVE Page
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2013, 04:57:34 pm »
I use openBVE. I'm only using the same folder as for BVE4, because most installers offers this one as default...  ;)

Offline Nicholas Blonski

• Operator
  • OMSI, openBVE, and Transit videomaker.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2013, 06:07:05 pm »
Just hit the "Ignore" button. Normally it's just things like "Red is required in (whatever)", and it doesn't affect the route too much if at all.
A.K.A Skinnylee2 (http://www.youtube.com/skinnylee2). I am also the fill-in guy for SubwayTrainOperator5, so I sometimes upload openBVE videos onto his channel.
Favourite engine sound: Detroit Diesel Series 50
Favourite transmission sound: Allison B400R4/5
Talk smack to me on this forum and you will be reported to a moderator. No exceptions.

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2013, 06:14:07 pm »
Just hit the "Ignore" button. Normally it's just things like "Red is required in (whatever)", and it doesn't affect the route too much if at all.

This.

The bugs should not be intrusive, as in effecting the gameplay, and you should be able to play it fine. The errors might be pointed at a static train, and you should just ignore em. I could iron them out but this take time and people wanted the route out ASAP.

Offline Threxx1

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2013, 06:19:57 pm »
Along the entire (Q) line south of Prospect Park, the speed limit is 45 KM/H...

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2013, 06:51:46 pm »
Along the entire (Q) line south of Prospect Park, the speed limit is 45 KM/H...

and this is why i need beta testers and more time to fix all the stuff with the route before release.

Offline Mkoyf

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2013, 07:02:31 pm »
can i be a beta tester i have enough patience to drive the whole route. please