BVE > BVE/OpenBVE Support

Brightness Commands

(1/1)

Simon:
Does anyone have the brightness commands for the 6 and the A line to Far Rockaway? Thanks!

BadriveR142A:

--- Quote from: Simon on July 29, 2017, 03:09:01 pm ---Does anyone have the brightness commands for the 6 and the A line to Far Rockaway? Thanks!

--- End quote ---
You should edit the route and add the brightness command yourself. The command should be .Brightness 0 (dark) to 225 (bright)
If you want to make the cab dark in the tunnels, and bright in the stations, for example, you should have

12484,.freeobj 0,161, etc

=================================
"Station" Start
                       |
                      \|/
12481,..Brightness 0,                                     Here add 2 Brightness commands to get a smooth transition, make sure
12484,.Brightness 220,.sta.....                       to have a little interval between each, so you'll definetly have a smooth
12486,....                                                                                     transition
etc

"Station" end
                         |
                        \|/
12683,.Brightness 220,                                                         
12685,.Brightness 0,,.freeobj 0;454;......     

Make sure to do this for all underground stations, I tried my best to explain you so I'm sorry if you still don't understand. If it doesn't work take a look at that: http://brnobve.eu/Guides/Building%20a%20route%20for%20BVE.pdf. There are other ways to do that, but this one is the most effective to me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version