BVEStation > BVEStation Network News

Riverbank Park Shuttle Released

(1/7) > >>

Rayvon:
The Riverbank Park Shuttle Version 3 has been released. In this version the line has been extended to Hunts Point Terminal. All timers have been tested to properly work if you follow all speed signs and arrive close to schedule. You can download here: http://www.bvestation.com/downloadinfo.php?id=36

bve:

--- Quote from: andre123 on February 12, 2011, 02:15:14 pm ---this train line is horrible somebody make the 1,3,4,5,and 6 line now

--- End quote ---

Ok you should be gratefull you even have a route to operate >:(, and those other lines won't come out anytime soon :P. Its stuff like that, that will guarantee a ban

Lance:

--- Quote from: andre123 on February 12, 2011, 02:15:14 pm ---this train line is horrible somebody make the 1,3,4,5,and 6 line now

--- End quote ---
Starting off with a first post like that is a surefire way to get  yourself banned in a New York minute. Like BVE said, you should be grateful that there are routes available for your enjoyment. If you bothered to peruse the forum, you'd see that the (1) (4) and (6) lines are in development and will be done when they are so don't ask when they will be released.

@Rayvon: The 7z file is corrupted. I keep getting a "Cannot open file" message every time I try to extract the folder. And yes, I downloaded the file again, and it's the same thing.

bve:

--- Quote from: Lance on February 12, 2011, 02:43:25 pm ---

--- End quote ---

@Rayvon: The 7z file is corrupted. I keep getting a "Cannot open file" message every time I try to extract the folder. And yes, I downloaded the file again, and it's the same thing.

--- End quote ---

Same Here

Mr Railfan:

--- End quote ---
If you dont like it, try coding and creating your own . then come back and talk you ungrateful piece of sh*t >:(

Btw ray i keep getting an error when trying to open it with 7z . it says "Can not open  c:\.......riverbank-hunts.7z as an archive" . how can i fix this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version