BVE > Content Development

CTA 2200 or 5000 series railcars for OpenBVE?

(1/2) > >>

wilaboutroblox:
I am wanting to know if someone would develop a CTA 2200 series railcar for OpenBVE? And if someone is also willing to make a 5000 series railcar, just let me know!  ??? The CTA 2200 series picture is not on my new form subject due to a sight error, either the 5000 series picture is not on this form. If you are wiling to develop one of the trains, please just look up a picture if you need to see what the two trains look like! Thank you, by Wilaboutroblox!

BVERailer:
I think after the Yellow Line was released, the developer said they would eventually work on it. I don't know for sure yet. Try asking around on on other BVE sites in hopes that someone will see and make one. I also would really like to see the 5000 in BVE with changeable rollsigns.

SimCentral:
We scrapped the project

OIG119:

--- Quote from: wilaboutroblox on May 08, 2016, 09:32:15 am ---I am wanting to know if someone would develop a CTA 2200 series railcar for OpenBVE? And if someone is also willing to make a 5000 series railcar, just let me know!  ??? The CTA 2200 series picture is not on my new form subject due to a sight error, either the 5000 series picture is not on this form. If you are wiling to develop one of the trains, please just look up a picture if you need to see what the two trains look like! Thank you, by Wilaboutroblox!

--- End quote ---
Of course, there is nothing stopping you from doing it yourself.

BVERailer:
That is completely unnecessary, and 100% irrelevant to this topic. I don't know why you posted that, but don't do it again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version