BVEStation > BVEStation Network News

OpenBVE at the Transit Museum

(1/2) > >>

Dj Hammers:

Want to try out openBVE, upcoming routes and train, and meet the developers? Come to the NYTM Train Operators School, which runs on Saturdays every other month. The upcoming sessions are in May.

Demand is very high, and many people show up. Try to be there right at 2pm if you can.

The attendance of the developers is not guaranteed (especially early in the month due to college finals). Mr Railfan, Fan Railer, and myself have all attended and assisted in the operation of the program in the past.

Publicity Video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSOADchqoLI[/youtube]

JayJay85:
Its nice that transit museum still have our openbve routes on their computers.

Fan Railer:

--- Quote from: JayJay85 on April 13, 2015, 06:40:11 pm ---Its nice that transit museum still have our openbve routes on their computers.

--- End quote ---
No reason for them to remove the program. It brings in a lot of business. ;)

ipac:
I'm guessing you've been to one and seen the demand? (I haven't been to one yet)

It would also be great to know who specifically is there, and/or which devs have gone.

Dj Hammers:
Mr Railfan, Fan Railer, and I set up the program last year and helped run it in July and August 2014. Demand grew to be very high.

Note that the attendance of the developers is not guaranteed (especially early in the month due to college finals).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version