BVE > NYCTA Projects

[RELEASED] (WIP) Official Update Thread for the R40 Slant, R40M, and R42

<< < (24/24)

F train fan:
As you have said in the past it sucks this site is not what it was only a couple years back. It is very impressive how the train turned out. It far exceeded what was shown in the teaser pictures and videos, It almost can pass for the real thing. Can't wait to see what you do next.

R40(W)Train4286:
Nothing else is being released anymore by my good friend here due to the fact of harassment lying bullying and near death issues and fake rumors spreading about me and him. Photoshopped pictures of me especially have killed the last straw. Plus people almost killing me and also trying to confront and talking bad about 1970s Lover because he is a true friend to me. Thank the entire railfan community for what it has become with its in bred next generation NTT dick sucking lovers.

R160Railfan:
Its really sad to see yall both go, but man. this community is going down the shit drain for real

Brighton Express:

--- Quote from: R160Railfan on June 09, 2019, 05:24:00 pm ---Its really sad to see yall both go, but man. this community is going down the shit drain for real

--- End quote ---

It's a shame bro. I guess everything has to come to an end eventually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version