BVEStation

Author Topic: Puerto Rico Route  (Read 3837 times)

Offline metroII

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Puerto Rico Route
« on: March 11, 2011, 08:47:57 pm »
I was wondering how interested are you guys, in seeing a train route from San Juan to Bayamon puerto rico?  We are not an internation country, but a Colony of the US. I originally am from Pelham Bay Park, and been living down here since 1993. The train here was opened just 5 years ago and the fastest it goes is 30mph. It is a 2 track line, the "barn" as they decided to name it, is right next to the tracks getting to Bayamon, which is another municipality about 15 mins by car from san juan. The route is 35 mins in real time.

I had sent some pictures to Dave Pirmann webmaster of nycsubway.org, of what  pictures was able to get. ( Cops here are a bit annoying) Here is a link to see basic info http://www.urbanrail.net/am/snju/san-juan.htm

And Some pics. http://world.nycsubway.org/us/sanjuan/

I dont know how to build a route, but am a fast learner, willing to also test if someone wants to make the route them selves. Cars during Am rush and Pm Rush (530am to 11am and 4pm 7pm) are 4 cars long. Stations Can Accomodate 8 car trains. Signs are on the tracks on where the cars stop. During lunch time, and other times, ( weekends, after 7pm etc) 2 car trains... No express tracks or stops. ( sad to say) Although it can never compare to the subway system back home, just thought I would propose the Idea of a new or " international" as some people say route.

If interested, my personal email is metroII@hotmail.com ( msn on at any time) or ask me, and i can send a few MMS via phone of the areas im usually near.

Thanks!!

John Betancourt
jbetancourt

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
Re: Puerto Rico Route
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 11:38:58 pm »
Anything thats not NYCT, will be an excellent addition to BVEStation.  In fact, we want to see some routes that aren't NYCT.  Even though we're not done with the non-fictional routes, we have way too many "NYCT" fictional routes already in development.

By all means, if you want to learn and start a route thats not NYCT please do!  We have plenty of tutorials here just visit the homepage, and click the develop link on the navigation bar.  Any questions you encounter while your developing we will be more than happy to answer your questions whether it be coding, or anything like that.
BVEStation.

Offline Bombardier01800

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
    • View Profile
    • MBTA and NJT Transit Forums
Re: Puerto Rico Route
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 10:02:30 pm »
If you need any extra help, you could drop by the TeamSpeak or chat and we'll try to help you out... Once you get the coding, it's pretty straightforward; it's just annoying.
Jose
BVEStation Administrator