BVEStation

Author Topic: (WIP) Official Update Thread For The Northbound N Line  (Read 35391 times)

Re: Official Update Thread For The Northbound N Line
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2012, 11:41:22 pm »
There is never a release date planned for any route in development. Since the developers are not getting paid for this, they may use as much time as they need.

Offline NYC-T-Driver

• Developer
  • New Recruit
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
    • NYC-T-Driver's Youtube
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2012, 06:08:04 am »
There is never a release date planned for any route in development. Since the developers are not getting paid for this, they may use as much time as they need.

its not even about getting paid. its the fact that we all have lives and that we cannot spend 24/7 working on openbve routes. Don't worry though, The Northbound N will be here soon. just have patience people  8)
Official Developer for The IRT 1/9 Line

Southbound Progress - Skeleton Completed, Detailing in progress

Northbound Progress - Skelton Completed, Major Detailing In Progress

Offline Nicholas Blonski

• Operator
  • OMSI, openBVE, and Transit videomaker.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2012, 09:40:24 pm »
The route looks great! I have family members that live in Astoria and I ride the N every time I come to NYC to visit them. Will there be a southbound N too? Because I will have a blast operating it if there will.
A.K.A Skinnylee2 (http://www.youtube.com/skinnylee2). I am also the fill-in guy for SubwayTrainOperator5, so I sometimes upload openBVE videos onto his channel.
Favourite engine sound: Detroit Diesel Series 50
Favourite transmission sound: Allison B400R4/5
Talk smack to me on this forum and you will be reported to a moderator. No exceptions.

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
    • Fan Railer's YouTube Channel
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2012, 12:05:57 am »
The route looks great! I have family members that live in Astoria and I ride the N every time I come to NYC to visit them. Will there be a southbound N too? Because I will have a blast operating it if there will.
One thing at a time. Route development takes months. I'd say give it another half a year and then we'll see if anything surfaces.

Offline bigbellymon4

• Operator
  • Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2012, 02:20:04 pm »
wait until the NB N is finished. sometimes the objects used 2 create one line in one direction can be used with other objects 2 create the SB route.

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2012, 02:58:17 pm »
It would make sense for a Southbound (N) to be made because it could had been easily copied and pasted from just after 57th St to the bridge but at the sametime the (N) developers are getting help from the Northbound (R). But can't wait for the next release either way!!!

Offline Nicholas Blonski

• Operator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2012, 11:56:45 pm »
wait until the NB N is finished. sometimes the objects used 2 create one line in one direction can be used with other objects 2 create the SB route.

I am waiting. I was just asking if it will ever happen to be made.

So I am assuming that there will EVENTUALLY be a southbound N, right?
A.K.A Skinnylee2 (http://www.youtube.com/skinnylee2). I am also the fill-in guy for SubwayTrainOperator5, so I sometimes upload openBVE videos onto his channel.
Talk smack to me on this forum and you will be reported to a moderator. No exceptions.

Offline r160bve

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2012, 01:01:13 pm »
Please be patient, the developers are working on the route when they have time. They dont spend every second and everyday of their lives on BVE and im sure you dont either. We all have our lives to live so please bare with us, if not, then move on.
Check out my YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/csx8851

Offline Simon

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member / Community Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2012, 01:58:58 pm »
Please be patient, the developers are working on the route when they have time. They dont spend every second and everyday of their lives on BVE and im sure you dont either. We all have our lives to live so please bare with us, if not, then move on.

Brah, You didn't even answer his question.
_____

@Nicholas, yes it is safe to say that there will eventually be a SB (N). As a matter of fact, there's an (N) to 59th street which starts from 57th, packaged in with the recent (Q). Have fun!
Kawasaki_Plant

Offline Dj Hammers

• Head Admin
  • Supervisor
  • 7 Years of Developing for openBVE!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2012, 03:51:36 pm »
Don't worry, the southbound N is on our radar.

Offline Nicholas Blonski

• Operator
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2012, 05:05:04 pm »

Uhh, that is not even related to what I said. You could be more polite....remember that just because I am new on here doesn't mean I have no brain. And I am being patient.

Brah, You didn't even answer his question.
_____

@Nicholas, yes it is safe to say that there will eventually be a SB (N). As a matter of fact, there's an (N) to 59th street which starts from 57th, packaged in with the recent (Q). Have fun!

Thanks, I'll look for it  :)

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2012, 02:51:54 am »
Uhh, that is not even related to what I said. You could be more polite....remember that just because I am new on here doesn't mean I have no brain. And I am being patient.

Thanks, I'll look for it  :)

It's not packaged in as i hadn't released it. I'm removing bugs and glitches currently. It will be released with the (B) and (D) line updates, hopefully before new years.