BVEStation

Author Topic: 2 tain extension  (Read 14617 times)

Offline jayjay11

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
2 tain extension
« on: June 04, 2011, 05:23:00 pm »
jr1234 is making the 2 train line also this is the video he give me.http://youtu.be/bN0FUZBgjM4

Offline jayjay11

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: 2 tain extension
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 05:24:09 pm »
Not this video was actully made by a youtube user.My bad.This is not his work.

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 05:57:55 pm »
That was made by Robert Marrero, the co-creator of the 2 line we have now. Don't expect to see what's in that video released.

Offline Pacific385

• Dispatcher
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 06:34:05 pm »
jr1234 is making the 2 train line also this is the video he give me.http://youtu.be/bN0FUZBgjM4
you sure? This video was made by a former (If not current) BVEstation member, not him

Offline corcom1

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Train Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 09:02:49 pm »
If I recall a while back, There was a member who posted the video of the complete rroute without any authorization. He was also banned from the site back then. I don't know about now. I will not mention his name. 2TM. 8)

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 09:53:31 pm »
If I recall a while back, There was a member who posted the video of the complete rroute without any authorization. He was also banned from the site back then. I don't know about now. I will not mention his name. 2TM. 8)
Umm...no I sent out the route to a few people obviously but I don't think there was a video back then of the entire thing.And it was NOT my video Joe knows already whos vid that is.And you're an idiot for assuming.

Offline Phantom909

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2011, 10:08:54 pm »
Umm...no I sent out the route to a few people obviously but I don't think there was a video back then of the entire thing.And it was NOT my video Joe knows already whos vid that is.And you're an idiot for assuming.

You sent out the route? Who gave it to you.?Corcom is correct, that video was put on YouTube by Robert Marerro who I sent it to as a matter of respect to a fellow BVE developer. He did No development of the 2 line. When I saw this video, I asked him to take it down which he refused.

NOBODY is authorised to work on my 2 line. You can make your own but you better have 100% of your own objects.

Joe

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2011, 10:19:01 pm »
You sent out the route? Who gave it to you.?Corcom is correct, that video was put on YouTube by Robert Marerro who I sent it to as a matter of respect to a fellow BVE developer. He did No development of the 2 line. When I saw this video, I asked him to take it down which he refused.

Joe
Yep,not sure less than 3 people.And he is not correct b\c 1.I did not post the video of the full 2 line you even said it yourself it was put on youtube by Robert Marerro.

Offline Phantom909

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 10:22:28 pm »

Joe
Yep,not sure less than 3 people.And he is not correct b\c 1.I did not post the video of the full 2 line you even said it yourself it was put on youtube by Robert Marerro.

Again, what right did you have to send it to anybody? It WASN`T YOURS

Joe

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 10:24:28 pm »

Joe
No right obviously.That happened nearly 4 yrs ago.

Offline Phantom909

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 10:39:45 pm »

Joe
No right obviously.That happened nearly 4 yrs ago.

oh so 4 years ago makes it right? There is no statute of limitations in the BVE World.

Joe

Offline Dj Hammers

• Head Admin
  • Supervisor
  • 7 Years of Developing for openBVE!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 11:17:09 pm »
Ah yes I remember this incident 4 years ago....

Somehow it got swept under the rug and nobody heard about it ever again. It happened right after the E line incident with 2 train master and steven.

Offline Lance

• Operator
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 11:47:06 pm »
Alright, before this situation escalates any further, the (2) line for BVE runs from Flatbush Av to Times Sq-42 St. There is no extension of the line in active production, at least publicly that is. Anyone who claims otherwise, outside of the main developers on this site, without credible proof (no pictures, videos that clearly aren't theirs) is obviously lying. Let's leave it at that.

Also, how about we leave the past in the past since it currently doesn't affect us here now.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 11:48:53 pm by Lance »

'70s style service sign at Times Sq-42 St.

Offline Lexington456

• Regular Developer
  • New Recruit
  • Long Live the Lex
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2011, 12:05:19 am »
I coulda swore this issue was resolved ages ago, smh

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2011, 12:08:05 am »
This is why I'm confused b\c now its seeming like this just happened recently so now its dejavu.