BVEStation

Author Topic: What trains are being planned this year?  (Read 11947 times)

Offline nemesio.reyes81

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: What trains are being planned this year?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2016, 12:07:28 pm »
Despite your personal lives with school and families, you guys are doing a phenomenal job.   I know you are not being paid for this and this is your hobby thank you for doing this.  Please don't let anyone tell you other wise because again what you guys are doing is allowing us to play this for FREE!! and some people fail to realize that.   So please keep up the good work and thanks for taking the time and developing theses routes.

Offline enjineerR160

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2016, 03:44:51 pm »
May as well jump in here..

Here's the deal, almost all of these routes are being worked on. Just keep in mind that we don't get paid to develop things, and life gets in the way of developing.

Rest assured that sustained development work is ongoing on openBVE routes and trains. Also, I would NOT characterize openBVE as "defunct". There is ongoing development of the simulator happening right now: http://bveworldwide.unlimitedboard.com/t1229p285-new-openbve-build-testers-please

Somebody brought up a point that BVEStation doesn't use social media enough, this is true. I'm going to work on improving our social media presence.

Proof that development is ongoing :D
First, I left the images out of the quote, because why repost?
I, for one, noticed that BVEStation just recently tweeted in late December (yay!), and I (because openBVE died on OS X El Capitan), am even beta-testing(?) a new openBVE version. So I think that a little wait couldn't hurt. (I'm definitely ready for the HQ NTT's ;))

Offline mrsam127

• Global Moderator
  • Operator
  • FAA Licensed Student Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2016, 04:36:34 pm »
Despite your personal lives with school and families, you guys are doing a phenomenal job.   I know you are not being paid for this and this is your hobby thank you for doing this.  Please don't let anyone tell you other wise because again what you guys are doing is allowing us to play this for FREE!! and some people fail to realize that.   So please keep up the good work and thanks for taking the time and developing theses routes.
Thanks so much for your support, as always. These comments are what keep us going =).

Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the picture above!