BVEStation

Author Topic: BVE2 Help  (Read 4220 times)

Offline subwayfan123

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
BVE2 Help
« on: September 07, 2011, 11:55:14 am »
Hello all,

I recently installed BVE 2.6.3.  It is absolutely wonderful.  I have been running many different NYC Subway routes on it, but I noticed one thing.  For some strange reason, I cannot run the C Line.  I have the route downloaded, but apparently I do not have the correct train for it.  I downloaded the R32's (thinking that the route would run with those cars) and when I click on the route, it says that I do not have the train.  Maybe I did not download the correct cars.  Does anyone know which cars can be used to run the C Line on BVE2 or what I can do to solve my problem?  Thanks much!

Offline Pacific385

• Dispatcher
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: BVE2 Help
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 12:07:06 pm »
According to the route file, the official train folder is "r32_8"
You might want to rename the train folder to that and see if it works.

Offline subwayfan123

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 04:43:24 pm »

I tried that, and sadly it doesn't work.  I don't know how I can get the game to load using the C route now.  When I used OpenBVE, it worked fine using the R32's but it won't work in BVE2 for some odd reason.

Offline subwayfan123

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 04:49:07 pm »

I tried that, and sadly it doesn't work.  I don't know how I can get the game to load using the C route now.  When I used OpenBVE, it worked fine using the R32's but it won't work in BVE2 for some odd reason.

Now it works!  I tried what you suggested.  I thought it didn't work when I first tried it, but it turns out that I typed in the wrong thing when I tried to rename the file.  Now I typed in the correct thing, and it works!  Sorry for that confusion!

Thanks!!!