BVEStation

Author Topic: WMATA help  (Read 3331 times)

Offline Jmckeen

• New Recruit
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
    • Josh's Site
WMATA help
« on: May 20, 2011, 05:47:16 pm »
Hi, Jmckeen again

I am here asking for more help,

I've had the WMATA route for quite a while, but ever since I got openBVE it has not worked properly. I started by using the fix on the openBVE forums, the route has loaded well, the only problem is too see the speed limit a box appears in the top right corner, but this has not been happening and in the error box while (49 errors to be exact!) errors appear, similar to this one:
/WMATA/55mph.bmp not found in Track.Marker at line 484, column 2 in file C:\Program Files\openBVE Content\Railway\Route\WMATARed\v16b_6000.rw

errors like these happen over and over again. files like 55mph.bmp are in the object folder.

any ideas? :(
                                                         Jmckeen

Offline bve

• Dispatcher
  • OMSI anyone?
    • View Profile
Re: WMATA help
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 09:08:47 pm »
Well for one this route is not really for openBVE. So you could try BVE2 it works flawlessly on there. Also try to zoom out. If your zoomed in most of the panel is missing
Favorite LFS Powertrain: Cummins ISL 9 EPA10
                                        Allison WB-400R Gen IV
Favorite CNG/Diesel Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 50

Favorite Transmission Make: Allison Transmission

Offline Jmckeen

• New Recruit
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
    • Josh's Site
Re: WMATA help
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 08:14:41 am »
thanks for the tips, as soon as I read what you posted I tried zooming out but when it loads it's automatically zoomed all the way out.
I had BVE 2 and I know It works completely fine, I think it's that openBVE is not finding the pics of the speed limits, there supposed to appear in the box that openBVE refers to as "Markers" on their "how to play" page. I have the pics in the right place, it's just not seeing them.
                                                                 Jmckeen :(