BVEStation

Author Topic: Is anyone there?  (Read 4169 times)

Offline nemesio.reyes81

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Is anyone there?
« on: March 19, 2015, 10:41:16 pm »
Hi...i check your website every single day checking for new things because i think whoever out there creates these trains and routes do amazing work especially for free!!  i appreciate what you guys are doing and it seems like a ghost town.  Is there any updates or news?

Offline YankeesPwnMets

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Lexington Av Express
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone there?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 12:05:16 am »
Hello, and welcome to the forums.

This time of year is usually pretty quiet, with most of the adults at work and most of the students in school. Finals are coming up in a few weeks for college students, so their schedules are usually extremely busy. As a result, not much is being released right now. Progress is still being made on routes and trains, but they're going pretty slowly because everyone has a full workload in addition to BVE. Expect activity to pick up during spring break and during the summer, but for now, just sit tight and be patient for new content. Otherwise, enjoy your stay here.

Offline ipac

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 01:00:34 am »
Yep these times are pretty quiet, even in the greater BVE community.  Rest assured we'll keep you updated with news as they come in.  If you want you can even head out to other BVE communities looking for content to show us all, and let us know what you find.  I also noticed you are new, so welcome! and Enjoy your stay!
BVEStation.

Offline nemesio.reyes81

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 10:36:30 pm »
makes sense....thank you for the heads up.  so much here to do until then.