BVEStation

Author Topic: R142/R142A Panel By Mr Railfan - TEASER TRAILER!!  (Read 62625 times)

Offline R62A 2067

• Conductor
  • Hauling ass, one train at a time.
    • View Profile
Re: Official Thread of the R142/R142A Panel By Mr Railfan
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2011, 07:38:46 pm »

Thats the best I could get...hope you see the changes.
The window on the R!42A is bigger and the rubber thingy is more thin.
Well, guess I'm back.
FYI: Known as Casey Stengel.

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2011, 03:55:08 pm »

ah ok i see , ill see what adjustment i can make but its not even that big of a difference . btw thanks for the pic.

Offline Failsafe

• Operator
  • Community Advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2011, 03:56:44 pm »

ah ok i see , ill see what adjustment i can make but its not even that big of a difference . btw thanks for the pic.

i see it to
Bvestation Police Department-To protect and serve

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2011, 10:52:55 pm »
Ok guys i have some very important issues i need to attend to in my life right now [SATs, Colleges, etc..]so progress will be very slow for the next month and mostly up until Mid December until i get all of my stuff sorted out. This applies to all my projects . I will post updates as soon as i get back into developing .

Hope you all understand this , and i thank you for your patience.

Offline MegaChulo95

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2011, 11:13:34 pm »
no need to rush remember SAT come first ;D
MegaChulo95

Offline nelson3001

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2011, 09:19:14 am »
no need to rush remember SAT come first ;D
Yep especially with the deadline to hand in your selections to the college office coming so close(It's November 17 at my school). I just wanted to mention how funny it was that the producers of The Taking of Pelham 123 took so much time and money to move the console to the left even though real train operators drive on the right.

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2011, 02:52:27 pm »
Your SAT's has 3 parts now right?  I feel it's slightly easier for you guys now since you guys have the essay part.

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2011, 06:41:59 pm »
How's the panel going Mr. Railfan? And i saw the other pages all i have to say SOME(not all) people here try to become the big s**t i am not trying to insult anyone but you can get banned for your baby bulls**ting. Half of you guys are violating the bvestation.com rules. I come from a vacation to this bullcrap this is unbeliveable. And Rachel Berry what you said was mad funny. Plus some of you are turning to that Baby B**ch Fooldak saying his crap like i am going to trains. Tell me why the hell would you make a forum telling s your leaving. We dont give 2 f**king s**ts.

I am done here I am sorry for the language and if i offend anyone.

WTF is your problem,pitor160? Most of these people here have more things to apply into life more than just BVEStation.Mr.Railfan also said that he is dealing with his education.Have you ever heard the phrase "Education Comes First"? Look where education has got me....I am now a motorman for the J/Z line and proud of myself.If you do not understand that most of us here have other things to do in real life,you have a real problem with yourself.

« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2011, 06:47:13 pm »
But yes,I agree with you about Fooldak.But don't you turn like him,I am having a feeling you are.  ???

Offline bve

• Dispatcher
  • OMSI anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2011, 07:27:32 pm »
How's the panel going Mr. Railfan? And i saw the other pages all i have to say SOME(not all) people here try to become the big s**t i am not trying to insult anyone but you can get banned for your baby bulls**ting. Half of you guys are violating the bvestation.com rules. I come from a vacation to this bullcrap this is unbeliveable. And Rachel Berry what you said was mad funny. Plus some of you are turning to that Baby B**ch Fooldak saying his crap like i am going to trains. Tell me why the hell would you make a forum telling s your leaving. We dont give 2 f**king s**ts.

I wouldn't be talking if I was you :o
Favorite LFS Powertrain: Cummins ISL 9 EPA10
                                        Allison WB-400R Gen IV
Favorite CNG/Diesel Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 50

Favorite Transmission Make: Allison Transmission

Offline Dj Hammers

• Head Admin
  • Supervisor
  • 7 Years of Developing for openBVE!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2011, 08:50:56 pm »

Oh give it a break it was dealt with already....

BTW idk if you realize it but you are incredibly hypocritical in regards to that post.

Think before you act.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 08:54:43 pm by Dj Hammers »

Offline pitor160

• Operator
  • BVEStation Contibutor
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2011, 10:04:09 pm »

BTW idk if you realize it but you are incredibly hypocritical in regards to that post.

Think before you act.
I am sorry to everyone but seriously this is Mr. Railfan's forum and people are having arguements. I remember when Fooldak and Ztraintobroad use to have these foolish arguements and seriously it makes me feel like some people are abusing this.

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2011, 11:26:15 pm »
Actually the forum isn't Mr. Railfan's, this THREAD is Mr. Railfan's.

As DJ Hammers already stated, what you previously posted is VERY hypocritical.

Offline coneyislandDFNQ

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Route & Object Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2011, 10:59:49 pm »

Think before you act.
I am sorry to everyone but seriously this is Mr. Railfan's forum and people are having arguements. I remember when Fooldak and Ztraintobroad use to have these foolish arguements and seriously it makes me feel like some people are abusing this.

Next remark dealing with this bull shit warnings are being handed out I'll make sure it happens. Back on topic or don't comment at all. You guys are acting like babies. This site is 13 and up. Please act your ages. Damn is that too much to ask.

On Topic : I will be sending stuff over later on to help MrRailfan
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 11:01:56 pm by Imanuel-[B'wayExp(N)(Q)(R)] »

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2011, 02:53:07 pm »
I would like to announce that a teaser trailer/video of the cab will be released this week.  Hopefully this will give some people eye candy and hold them over until the full 15 minute preview video is released . Stay Tuned ! 8)