BVEStation

Author Topic: NJT Simualator  (Read 6514 times)

Offline Failsafe

• Operator
  • Community Advisor
    • View Profile
NJT Simualator
« on: July 14, 2012, 01:04:26 am »
Just like there is A PATH Simulator (World Of Subways volume 1) A company should make a NJT simulator, that includes both buses and trains.
Anyone else got any other simulator (Real) ideas?

Like a SEPTA Simulator
Bvestation Police Department-To protect and serve

Offline Dj Hammers

• Head Admin
  • Supervisor
  • 7 Years of Developing for openBVE!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: NJT Simualator
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 02:20:10 am »
Just like there is A PATH Simulator (World Of Subways volume 1) A company should make a NJT simulator, that includes both buses and trains.
Anyone else got any other simulator (Real) ideas?

Like a SEPTA Simulator

If one were to simulate the entire NJT system, think of how large a game that would be. I could imagine something like an HBLR simulator being practical but just the sheer size of NJT would make it very difficult to do as a system wide or half-system wide simulator.

Offline Brighton Express

• Operator
  • Progress Updater for the NYC Transit Forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 01:13:47 am »
It would be nice to see something like that. I was always wanting World of Subways to do Volume 4 as the NYC Subway, but since they already did the PATH, it seems highly unlikely. I have seen some NJT trains for OpenBVE, and there is one currently being built for Trainz, the BBL. There is one there already, but the newer one looks promising. I am sure that you will see an NJT Simulator sometime in the future, or a Trainz route. Even an OpenBVE route.

Offline Dj Hammers

• Head Admin
  • Supervisor
  • 7 Years of Developing for openBVE!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 07:29:35 am »
It would be nice to see something like that. I was always wanting World of Subways to do Volume 4 as the NYC Subway, but since they already did the PATH, it seems highly unlikely. I have seen some NJT trains for OpenBVE, and there is one currently being built for Trainz, the BBL. There is one there already, but the newer one looks promising. I am sure that you will see an NJT Simulator sometime in the future, or a Trainz route. Even an OpenBVE route.
It just requires a developer with a massive amount of resources who also lives in the area, but should someone like that exist, it may happen. It certainly happened here with NYCTA BVE routes.

Offline Brighton Express

• Operator
  • Progress Updater for the NYC Transit Forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 10:01:17 am »
It just requires a developer with a massive amount of resources who also lives in the area, but should someone like that exist, it may happen. It certainly happened here with NYCTA BVE routes.

And a great job was done in the end. Once you have the resources, anything is possible.

Offline Q23 Central Term

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 09:24:37 pm »
That is true. Just takes time and effort. When you put in the effort, it comes out very well
Projects:
I-Inwood Express slated to begin Summer/Fall 2012
Please see my thread in The General BVE forum called
"The Resurrection of the I" to help or for info