BVEStation > BVEStation Network News

BVEStation: Let's make 2017 Great Again!!

<< < (2/2)

yankees8318:
You see this is the problem, do you know how long it takes to make routes? People have lives, but you know I guess y'all don't understand the meaning of a life because y'all complaining about a train simulator... a train simulator, if y'all can't wait for routes, make them yourself, but I guess y'all trying so I applaud y'all but still y'all should try to develop some before talking smack, just being real. Instead of playing bve, stack up and get something called a girl? Does that ring a bell?

R160Railfan:
._.

coneyislandDFNQ:

--- Quote from: yankees8318 on May 05, 2017, 06:35:16 pm ---You see this is the problem, do you know how long it takes to make routes? People have lives, but you know I guess y'all don't understand the meaning of a life because y'all complaining about a train simulator... a train simulator, if y'all can't wait for routes, make them yourself, but I guess y'all trying so I applaud y'all but still y'all should try to develop some before talking smack, just being real. Instead of playing bve, stack up and get something called a girl? Does that ring a bell?

--- End quote ---

No need for that type of talk. Regardless if it's truthful or not, there are better ways to address others. Let's keep that in mind for the future.

This thread isn't for restating the obvious. You guys are part of this community. If you have something to contribute and it could help liven back up the site, then feel free to give some input.

R160Railfan:
The forums should start getting filled by the summer probably lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version