BVEStation

Author Topic: Fight At Montrose Ave (L) 10/26/11  (Read 5509 times)

Ztraintobroad

Fight At Montrose Ave (L) 10/26/11
« on: November 23, 2011, 06:59:47 pm »
Man This Fight Was Insane. Before I say What Happened My Friend Got Involved In this Fight Not Me. Tried To Take A Video but Couldn't Cause My Phone was out of charge.
Heres The Story-

At About 2:20 A 11 Year Old Kid (My Friend) Was Taking Out His Student Metro Card When Suddenly A Kid (I think he was 12 or 13) Stole His Metrocard Used It At The Turnstile After He Got Through It, My Friend Raced After Him Jumped Over The Turnstile And By Accident Fell On The Thief. The Thief Hit Him On His Face With His Shoulder And Ran Down The Steps To Catch The (L) Train While My Friend Was Racing After Him Before The Thief Could get on the train My friend Grabed His Jacket Through Him In the Air And Slammed Him On The Platform.My God They Were Fighting One Punching one another.Finally After 15 Minutes Of Hard Wrestling The Police Came And Took The Thief Away.While They Were Taking Him Away My Friend Comes Up To Me And Says "Why Didnt You Help Me I mean like Punch That N****" I said "Well You Dont Know How To Fight" My Frien Punched me in the arm and said "Lets Go"

Well Thats The End.Hope You Liked 

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
Re: Fight At Montrose Ave (L) 10/26/11
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 09:50:32 pm »
I'm assuming you are 11 or 12 also?  That was so hard to read with no periods, comma's and I have no idea why you capitalize every damn letter.

I mean it's a story, an okay one I guess.  But it sounds like any other typical fight story on the subway.  And if it were in my situation, I would have at least try to break it up after a couple of punches.  I mean you let that shit go for 15 minutes?  No offense but that's not friend quality right there.

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 10:25:46 pm »
Man This Fight Was Insane. Before I say What Happened My Friend Got Involved In this Fight Not Me. Tried To Take A Video but Couldn't Cause My Phone was out of charge.
Heres The Story-

At About 2:20 A 11 Year Old Kid (My Friend) Was Taking Out His Student Metro Card When Suddenly A Kid (I think he was 12 or 13) Stole His Metrocard Used It At The Turnstile After He Got Through It, My Friend Raced After Him Jumped Over The Turnstile And By Accident Fell On The Thief. The Thief Hit Him On His Face With His Shoulder And Ran Down The Steps To Catch The (L) Train While My Friend Was Racing After Him Before The Thief Could get on the train My friend Grabed His Jacket Through Him In the Air And Slammed Him On The Platform.My God They Were Fighting One Punching one another.Finally After 15 Minutes Of Hard Wrestling The Police Came And Took The Thief Away.While They Were Taking Him Away My Friend Comes Up To Me And Says "Why Didnt You Help Me I mean like Punch That N****" I said "Well You Dont Know How To Fight" My Frien Punched me in the arm and said "Lets Go"

Cool Story Bro.

Offline ARome

• Operator
  • One small step for man. One giant leap for mankind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 11:30:02 pm »
Heres The Story-

Nice story... You should've stopped the fight though

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 09:30:50 am »
Edit:Sorry Pepole Didnt mean Black Belt Meant Purple Stripe.Typo.When I was Writing this i was thinking of what it would like to become a black Belt.Sorry Guys.

You Know Why I Didnt Stop The Fight?

Its Because He Is A Purple Stripe In Takwendo.I wanted to teach him how to fight by himself
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 12:54:18 pm by Ztraintobroad »

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 11:20:25 am »
If it was a black belt in karate, the fight would not have lasted 15 minutes.

Secondly a real legit Dojo of Karate, normally a Japanese decent, would not graduate a student younger then at least of upper high school age to black belt.  This being said that the student may have the skills of a black belt but not the maturity or mentally to hold the title.  If this was a Korean decent of Karate, there may be a chance that he could have obtained black belt since the Koreans changed the ranking system a bit, along with the age requirements for black belt.

Thirdly if this were true, then the Dojo of which he obtained the black belt only did it solely on the fact for publicity and commercial reasons for the Dojo or to promote it in the industry.

Oddly enough you may hear stories or 4/5 year old's obtaining black belts but truthfully who does that?

Besides all those facts, if your friend truly did indeed obtain a black belt, he wouldn't need you to teach him how to fight alone, he would be utmost capable of fighting alone.  So concluding that he probably isn't a black belt and your whole story can be totally false now.

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 12:52:37 pm »
Sorry R3kam Modified the post.It was a typo. Didnt mean Black Belt I meant Purple Stripe. I put up The Wrong Post
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 12:55:21 pm by Ztraintobroad »

Offline peacemak3r

• Dispatcher
  • NYCTF
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2011, 06:24:56 pm »
The fact is, even if he is practicing Karate or Taekwondo, you still should have broken up the fight.  Masters and upper-ranked martial artists would say that fighting should be the last resort.  As a friend you failed by "teaching him to fight on his own."  If you were my friend, I would be very disappointed.

I said this in the upper posts, to me, it's okay if you let them fight one  on one for a couple of hits.  But seriously you let this go for 15 minutes?  I'd de-friend you at that point. 

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2011, 07:35:56 pm »
Yeah Sorry.