BVEStation

Author Topic: (RELEASED) R160 Cab/Panel Development  (Read 40718 times)

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: R160 Cab/Panel Preview
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2011, 11:19:54 pm »
on the R143/R160s the controller is all the way on the right as he stated. i don't think it would be visible to the t/o looking straight ahead therefore we won't be including it unless if we do a 360 3-D cab.
I think that's only on the 160's though, I believe the 143 and 142s have identical controllers

Offline Smooth23

• Conductor
  • Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2011, 12:20:29 am »
The R143/160 have the same stick on the far right side whereas the R142 has in directly in the control panel infront of the motorman and its usually on the right side.

Offline Fox-179

• Dispatcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2011, 12:47:38 am »
the R142 has in directly in the control panel infront of the motorman and its usually on the right side.
Nah its directly in the middle, so its easier for T/O's to switch hands instead of reaching over.Just the 143/160 as stated has the Master Controller on the far right which if off the panel.

Offline Smooth23

• Conductor
  • Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2011, 08:31:43 am »
I know that's kinda what I mean lol  :o sorry for the confusion because I usually get to look into the motorman's cabin at Dyre avenue because its always exposed or they just leave the door open sometimes.  ;D

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2011, 07:11:27 am »
omg, can you be my mentor?
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline Rikabs

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2011, 12:12:25 am »
Looking good Mr. Railfan.

Offline Pacific388

• New Recruit
  • Train Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2011, 09:53:55 pm »
Looks quite good, Mr. Railfan

===========================

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
R160 Cab/Panel [NEW VIDEO PREVIEW!!! R160 Via The A line]
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2011, 10:57:46 pm »
i wanted to post the progress of the Train . The Cab is now fully 5th generation and supports 5th generation routes such as the new A line [Please note this is not jayjay's A route but the signaling and announcements will be incorporated into his].
If you like the Video feel free to subscribe on youtube for more updates coming soon.

R160 Preview + Updated A with Timers and Automated Announcments [86st To w4st] OpenBVE

Offline NYCT7720

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2011, 04:37:37 pm »
That was a very good presentation & I am guessing that release will be for only open BVE users. Hopefully that will be available for people using older versions of BVE who cannot support the newer versions due to processors. I may be the only one on this forum using a Pentium 3 PC to operate BVE2, but hopefully one day I will get a faster processor to support the newer versions of bve just hope this great site bvestation is still alive which I hope will be alive for many generations to come.

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2011, 09:53:01 pm »
That was a very good presentation & I am guessing that release will be for only open BVE users. Hopefully that will be available for people using older versions of BVE who cannot support the newer versions due to processors. I may be the only one on this forum using a Pentium 3 PC to operate BVE2, but hopefully one day I will get a faster processor to support the newer versions of bve just hope this great site bvestation is still alive which I hope will be alive for many generations to come.

The train will be For OpenBVE because i canot run Bve 2 and 4 and test it . Plus im not sure if BVE 4 can run the features implemented in the Cab and even if it can i cant test it Like i said before. Im 100% sure the train cant be run in BVE 2 . the route that i showed isnt Bve 2 and 4 compatible because of the animated timers. The darkness and lightness in tunnels can be implemented in Bve 4 but not 2 . So your going to have to upgrade your hardware. The community is advancing and its getting harder and harder to keep backdating current releases to bve 2 and 4.

Offline Haven

• Dispatcher
  • Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please *DingDong*
    • View Profile
    • SEPTATransitFan's Youtube Channel Please Subscribe!!
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2011, 10:42:59 pm »
To me it wouldnt matter if the lighting doesnt work. I'd still run it and it would be cool. you dont have to make a BVE2 version. its your train.
http://www.youtube.com/user/havenas1020yt
Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel

Offline error46146

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
    • View Profile
    • Photography by me.
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2011, 11:09:43 pm »

I will try to make or have made a BVE 2 version of all my projects including the R160, however that will have to wait a while after the OpenBVE version is released since the entire thing would have to be re-done due to many coding incompatibilities.

Offline kyz101

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2011, 11:34:40 pm »
which r160 version is it going to be released with

Offline r160bve

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2011, 02:10:46 pm »
hey Mr.Railfan, it looks like your R160 is completed based on your videos...do u plan on releasing it soon?...just wondering
Check out my YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/csx8851

Offline SubwayTrainOperator5

• Dispatcher
  • R44, R46, and R68 fan / OpenBVE Videomaker
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2011, 11:33:00 pm »
A quick question, will there also be a version with Siemens propulsion too? Also, I remember you saying on YouTube that this panel has a visible pressure gauge at the top of the panel, could you please post a screenshot of that? I just want to see how it looks like  ;D
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 11:37:29 pm by SubwayTrainOperator5 »
Signature Removed (dead link)