BVEStation

Author Topic: Something that you always wanted to hear and See in Action the first new Technos  (Read 13968 times)

Offline CJ_2Line91

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member since 4/10/2008
    • View Profile
Wow... talking about if the R110A/R130 was ordered as a main fleet of trains and ran on the (2). They weren't that bad looking for a NTT prototype car either

Offline F train fan

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
I know they should have just modified them to fix the little tweaks instead of putting the R142 everytime I ride it I picture a clown with the blinking yellow light and all the red on the outside and something about it just tdoes not fell fit they should have just fix ed the R110A and screw the R142/A

Offline CJ_2Line91

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member since 4/10/2008
    • View Profile
Since the R110A trainset had problems I wouldn't imagine a big order of more than 200 trains. The reality is that there dusty in a yard so.....::)

Offline Rayvon

• Operator
  • BVEStation Administrator
    • View Profile
I know they should have just modified them to fix the little tweaks instead of putting the R142 everytime I ride it I picture a clown with the blinking yellow light and all the red on the outside and something about it just tdoes not fell fit they should have just fix ed the R110A and screw the R142/A
They did, we now call them the R142 and the R142A

Offline Eli

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing! I always wanted to see these cars in action. I love the interior design.