BVEStation

Author Topic: test rig victoria line  (Read 3187 times)

Offline antbraver

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
test rig victoria line
« on: November 26, 2013, 11:39:35 am »
Hi everybody,

i am new with bve. I am testing some products from victoria line and it would be good to have a visual running while the train simulator is driving the train and the onboard equipment through the track.

The problem is that I only need to see the route in the visual (not the train itself) because the ATP and ATO is already driving the train. So, would it be possible to run the route (Which i have already designed in openbve) by using an input from the ATP (as for example the position on the track) and tell the program where the train exactly is??

i hope you can help me out with this.

Thank you.

Offline Fan Railer

• Global Moderator
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer
    • View Profile
    • Fan Railer's YouTube Channel
Re: test rig victoria line
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 01:02:49 am »
What exactly are you trying to do? What do you mean when you say "visual running?" Try to be more clear and understandable, because at this point, it sounds like you are either trying to do something so complicated, that it is not currently possible with OpenBVE, or you are trying to do something you can already do in OpenBVE. Help us figure out which one it is, and perhaps we can help you.

Offline jay1323

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: test rig victoria line
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 01:29:00 pm »
What are you saying antbraver is  you want to place ATS, ATC and  ATO systems on track if im correct. When a train runs on the system, that system gsains control of the train.