BVEStation

Author Topic: R Line to Queens  (Read 11890 times)

Offline djridge

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
R Line to Queens
« on: September 15, 2015, 04:13:46 am »
I seen youtube videos of the R line to 71 Continental. Is there any site I can download that route as I am from Bay Ridge. I would love to play it even if its a skeleton route. Thank You in advance to any body and everybody that helps me out.

Offline SimCentral

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Re: R Line to Queens
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 07:01:56 am »
It is unavailable for download

Offline djridge

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 10:51:57 am »
Oo ok,  is there anyway of someone who has the route to email me the route.  I really want to play that route. Its loke a teaaer seeing and not being able to play it.

Offline Ramirez1523

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 06:38:27 pm »
To my knowledge there is not a route, except for the Late Night Shuttle route from Bay Ridge to 36th Street, What you could have seen is the (V) line except someone had the train signed as an R, SimCentral correct me if i'm wrong

Offline SimCentral

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 08:29:55 pm »
your slightly correct.
there is an R line however it is unreleased and is not complete yet

Offline djridge

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 11:01:18 am »

Offline djridge

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 11:04:22 am »
I think the route was out on bve however I missed the download.  Cause when I research I get a link that has no route so it might have been there but was taken done. I just figured if anyone had because sharing is caring  😊

Offline SimCentral

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2015, 04:30:07 pm »
No that is a different r. the r your seeing is unavailable for download at the moment. The r you saw a link for was the shuttle

Offline djridge

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2015, 11:52:07 pm »
Did you see the video simcentral?  How did that person get the full R?  Is there somebody who has the full R who can email me the route.  Im from Bay Ridge so I would love to operate the full line. Im here to have fun. Its what I do when I have down time from my kids and wife.  Im not here in any way to modify peoples work and redistribute. Im here to play its my hobby. I love trains. Ita greatly appreciate if that is possible.

Thanks
Mike

Ztraintobroad

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 11:32:36 am »
Hello, Mike!

We appreciate your concern about downloading the (R) line. However, it is my most deepest apologies to regret to inform you that the (R) is not finished and is not up for download. No one will be able to send you the route because its still a W.I.P.

We hope you understand,
-Z

Offline SimCentral

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2015, 05:34:10 pm »
As i said, we are unable to email it because 1, that would be unfair for others who also really want to R, and 2, the developer may not want the people to send it out. they can be beta testers or close friends.

Offline SimCentral

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2015, 05:40:31 pm »
BTW the you tuber who made the video(bvefan) is a VERY,VERY,VERY good developer, which may be a reason he has it, or he is a developer of it

Offline mrsam127

• Global Moderator
  • Operator
  • FAA Licensed Student Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2015, 05:42:22 pm »
Developers may give out WIPs to close friends and other developers at their discretion. Emailing the route to somebody is a BIG nono. If you are not working on that route, you will, just like everyone else, have to wait for it to be released to the public.

Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the picture above!

Offline djridge

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2015, 07:56:34 pm »
Thank you guys for all your help. That explains it now how he got it. One more thing how can I became a beta tester? Do you have to get chosen or is there something that needs to be filled out. I would love to be a beta tester. Sorry about going off topic. But once again sim central mr.sam and everybody you been very helpful and kind. Sorry if came off as an annoying member. I just really really really love trains.

Offline mrsam127

• Global Moderator
  • Operator
  • FAA Licensed Student Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2015, 08:25:01 pm »
Thank you guys for all your help. That explains it now how he got it. One more thing how can I became a beta tester? Do you have to get chosen or is there something that needs to be filled out. I would love to be a beta tester. Sorry about going off topic. But once again sim central mr.sam and everybody you been very helpful and kind. Sorry if came off as an annoying member. I just really really really love trains.
No problem. Beta testers, unless associated with a group, are random friends picked by a developer.

Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the picture above!