BVEStation

Author Topic: The New B Line has been Released!  (Read 24829 times)

Offline Dj Hammers

• Head Admin
  • Supervisor
  • 7 Years of Developing for openBVE!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: The New B Line has been Released!
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2012, 07:38:53 pm »
I remember that like it was yesterday. Took that (D) to Cortelyou Rd to get home every day. Thanks for bringing the memories back DJ.
Nearly daily I would take the Brighton Line down to Brighton Beach from 7th Avenue (Brooklyn). I miss the days of the Orange Q a lot now..

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2012, 11:02:42 pm »
Nearly daily I would take the Brighton Line down to Brighton Beach from 7th Avenue (Brooklyn). I miss the days of the Orange Q a lot now..

I miss em Slants. I remember being little and commenting in how fast we were going because the train car was rocking side to side from the speed.

Offline Brighton Express

• Operator
  • Progress Updater for the NYC Transit Forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2012, 11:51:13 pm »
When I first ever stepped into the subway at Cotelyou Road, the first train I ever saw was a R40S 6 Av (Q) train coming around that corner. Those were the days.

Offline F train fan

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2012, 08:52:11 pm »
Yeah I miss it too whenever I was in 34th street waiting for the D train and the Q would come on the express track the driver would wave and
talk to me that was also the first time I ever saw the R40 slant which I only rode on 4 times in my whole life

Offline Pegasusleos4

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2012, 09:44:11 pm »
Amazing job, to everyone who contributed for making this route look so realistic and fun. I wish that i could play this route without my train being lag. But i can't :(. Does anyone know what graphic card i need to get in order for this route to work on my computer properly without lagging.

Offline Mkoyf

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2012, 09:55:48 pm »
The problem might be the graphics drivers. While playing press f12 to turn cpu off, that should help a bit, then update your graphics driver according if u have ati or radeon. Check ure system properties

Offline arremm1

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
Problem with trainset
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2012, 04:28:34 pm »
I was trying to run the B Line 205 to Brighton Beach (SMEE) and I get an error that the train is not found.  I looked at the route and it calls for the R68 train.  In my train folder I have an R68A and an R68 OpenBve.  There are no other downloads for R68 trainsets in the download section.  Should I remane one of the trains or rename the train in the Route?

Offline Mkoyf

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2012, 04:40:47 pm »
You must type the EXACT name in the place where you have to place train, if error persists choose another train (R160)

Offline Threxx1

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with trainset
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2012, 05:15:46 pm »
I was trying to run the B Line 205 to Brighton Beach (SMEE) and I get an error that the train is not found.  I looked at the route and it calls for the R68 train.  In my train folder I have an R68A and an R68 OpenBve.  There are no other downloads for R68 trainsets in the download section.  Should I remane one of the trains or rename the train in the Route?

If you're using openBVE, then just use one of those two. OpenBVE doesn't require a particular train.

Offline arremm1

• New Recruit
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2012, 12:52:54 pm »
Thanks for the help, much appreciated.