BVEStation

Author Topic: 2 different questions  (Read 6307 times)

Offline train fan

• New Recruit
  • Recuit
    • View Profile
2 different questions
« on: January 16, 2016, 11:29:48 pm »
1. Has the the R44 1972,1989,2009 Ever been released or is it still under development?

2. I never been awnsered when i ask is the LIRR Hempstead is still under development because it said it was a beta and work in progress route. So is still being worked currently or hold on momentarily?

Can any of the developers or admins. can awnser both of these questions for me, Thank you.

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
  • Your average railfan, I guess..
    • View Profile
Re: 2 different questions
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 07:44:29 am »
1. Has the the R44 1972,1989,2009 Ever been released or is it still under development?

2. I never been awnsered when i ask is the LIRR Hempstead is still under development because it said it was a beta and work in progress route. So is still being worked currently or hold on momentarily?

Can any of the developers or admins. can awnser both of these questions for me, Thank you.
I am no developer. But, I do know that the R44 is still under development, along with the Staten Island Railroad. And I'm pretty sure the Hempstead branch is not at the moment being developed, but it may be.
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw

Offline SimCentral

• Conductor
  • BVEStation Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 08:21:56 am »
The r44 wasn't released and is still being worked on

The Hempstead branch is no longer in development

Offline Mr Railfan

• Head Admin
  • Dispatcher
  • Train Developer and Route Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 05:53:10 pm »

The r44 exterior wise has been completed, but there is still some work left to do on the cabin. I cab itself is 99% done, but the animation for the controller still needs some work. I'm currently pre occupied with other development projects so it will be released as soon as I get around to animating the controller.

Offline train fan

• New Recruit
  • Recuit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 10:19:35 am »
Ok Thank You for the information

Offline train fan

• New Recruit
  • Recuit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 10:35:02 am »
oh another question i have, i tried to download steam but when i did a screen pop up saying that steam can not work on this pc. What should  do?

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 01:31:42 pm »
Then it probably isn't compatible with the PC you have. What model do you have?
I am BVERailer. I love to play openBVE and other simulation games. Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp-G9E0TqfwJJQUQHiuZYw

Offline train fan

• New Recruit
  • Recuit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 03:36:51 pm »
windows 10

Offline BVERailer

• Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 09:58:12 pm »
windows 10
What I meant by model is what computer type do you have! Mac El Capitan, Mac OSX, etc.